Discussion Account

DeletedUser

About 14 days ago I was invited to an old alliance, so I accepted and it crashed my comp. So I decided to delete the account and go back to my old alliance. Here is where I don't whats going to happen. After I deleted the invite and everything happened, the e-mail address was count on the days it will change. So here is my big worry because the Alliance I joined and then deleted, and went back to my old alliance, the e-mail change started to count down. I double checked and made sure I deleted the account. In 7 days the e-mail will change, and I'm wondering will I lose everything, or will I still be in the same world the new alliance invited me and I deleted. I really worked hard and don't know what will happen when the e-mail changes. Will I keep my old account and be in the alliance I was in before I accepted then deleted the other, or will I lose all my cities and have to start all over? Can someone help? I only have 7 days left and I have never gone back to that new city, I'm back in the original city. I hope someone can give me some good news. Thanks

DeletedUser

Sorry? I honestly have very little idea what you're on about. It would probably help if you stopped sending PMs and posting forum topics all with different information. Making me jump one to the other and trying to piece it together is pretty annoying and difficult.

What world is this in? Changing your email does not alter anything besides your email address, and I highly doubt the crash you are describing was related to Grepolis. Was it just a browser crash? Because that can happen for many different reasons.