Achievement Progress Bar

• Thread starter DeletedUser35431
  • Start date

DeletedUser35431

Heya guys
This is just an idea I think would be a really positive addition to the game, it's in most games I've ever played and for good reason so I think Grepolis could really benefit from the feature which should exist.

Summary:
To basically put a progress bar in the achievements (Grepolisscore) menu so that you can see how close you are to achieving an achievement.

Description:
There really isn't much to this idea, it's a fairly basic idea.
As an example, think of the achievement "Heroic Death" which has the requirement: "100 of your units died an honorable death supporting allies!"
My idea would have a lil progress bar in the tool tip when you hover over the achievement (as you already do to see the details) telling you how close you are to achieving the achievement, in this case, how many of your units have died supporting an ally.

Reason:
I think this would make the game generally a bit more fun, especially for those who have completed the quests as you will still have a goal to work towards. It is incredibly hard to work towards a goal, such as loosing 100 units while supporting if you have no clue how close you are. It also helps for people to see and share stats which is something a lot of people enjoy doing.

Visual Aid (Forgive me, I did this in paint):
Grepolisscore.png

Hope you guys like the idea!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35431

Bumping coz there doesn't seem to be much going on in this forum at all....

DeletedUser54192

Bumping coz there doesn't seem to be much going on in this forum at all....
If the LCM / Lead Developer ever bother to pay attention to the GPC again, I will put this idea forward to them. This would be a really useful addition, as it can actually be quite difficult to work out where you are in terms of progress with a number of the reward types.

DeletedUser55714

If the LCM / Lead Developer ever bother to pay attention to the GPC again, I will put this idea forward to them. This would be a really useful addition, as it can actually be quite difficult to work out where you are in terms of progress with a number of the reward types.

*IF*