Acn

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hi guys,

Wasn't sure where to post this... A couple of days ago, I had a friend introduce me to this company ACN, used to be known as American Communications Network. My mate wants me to sign up, but not only is it quite expensive but to make the money back is unlikely.

I'm not interested in joining because, I know I would be at a loss & I think that's how the company works here in the UK, they don't sell there services as much, they more or less make a profit from people signing up for £390 which is a load of rubbish IMO. I'm trying to convince my mate not to bother with this con, although the company is legal...

Anyone here heard of it? Any feedback?

Cheers,
James

DeletedUser8396

Can't say i have, but as a general rule of thumb, anything that has a signup cost without a guaranteed/unlikely payback is generally a scam.

DeletedUser44027

I've done a bit of research, and I have to say, it doesn't look good. It's not exactly a pyramid scheme, by the technical definition, but it works in a similar way: a few of the super-successful can make a good amount of money, but the vast majority don't. ACN isn't really trying to find good business partners and help them become successful, because anyone who signs up is already making them money. My motto is never trust a company that makes you pay to work for them.

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've done a bit of research, and I have to say, it doesn't look good. It's not exactly a pyramid scheme, by the technical definition, but it works in a similar way: a few of the super-successful can make a good amount of money, but the vast majority don't. ACN isn't really trying to find good business partners and help them become successful, because anyone who signs up is already making them money. My motto is never trust a company that makes you pay to work for them.

Precisely what I said to my friend. Thanks.

DeletedUser33530

Tell him some 12 year olds on the internet thought this sounded like a good idea. If that doesn't get the message through to him nothing will.