Actium - US Servers - OVO

DeletedUser

ovo-owl.jpg

Details :

October's Very Own is a group of tight knit players, coming from multiple worlds to fight together to claim territory, pride, and greatness. That's all I have to say on that matter besides the fact that I'm a little tired of seeing the same fan favorite alliance form over in every good world. Underdogs is what we are.. you can join us, or you can stand on the sidelines and cheer for the other alliances.

Requirements :
You must communicate - mandatory
Skype - Mandatory
Loyalty, this is so important to uneasy able lengths. If you plan to join, plan to stand by us till the end, leaving only shows that you care about yourself.
Aggressive - Offense is the best defense

Leadership :

I'm a terrible leader, ask anybody. I am joking (maybe not), I've changed a lot since leaving the us servers. I plan to be a lot more cooperative with my players and try not to become a dictator that hauls war at every direction.

Roster :
Will update soon (Cap is at 51)

Last but not least, I'm starting this alliance to have fun, we've all been waiting for a world like this. Might as well make the most of it. Don't let my external side judge my internal side.

W4lcnmr.png

SKYPE - OVOKING6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Good luck Lemur, and yeah that message was right. I think it was Rhammus where I talked with him and he was nice to talk to :pro: