Newspaper Actium WGN [Issue 1]

DeletedUser

Actium WGN
Issue 1​

I didn't have much time to make a lot of interviews these past 2 days, I was busy doing something else, so I only did 3 (2 replied)
(user name of the guy I interviewed - Alliance - Date
I noticed that they had 800 average points with 39 members(821/40=20.52), so I asked him if he thought his alliance could be considered a MRA. He responded with: "I really doubt that this alliance could ever be classed as an MRA, we recruit members located within one ocean..." and "...you couldn't get any further from an MRA than we are.". I would still call them a MRA tho. When asked "Do you have any experience in leading alliances?", He responded with "I've had the honour of leading several alliances during my game time..." "...I've picked up many tips and much advice during my time playing". I obviously asked him what his main focus would be, he responded with "Obviously our focus will be to consolidate our current position, strengthen our foundations to allow our future expansion. Also, to ensure our members are coordinated, drilled and ready for the many varied challenges that playing Grepolis will throw at us all.".
He also said that he won't be looking for a war soon ("Not looking for a war, way too early for that...").

I still do believe that his alliance is a semi MRA, although they only recruit in one ocean, they don't have a high criteria for joining. But his statement "you couldn't get any further from an MRA than we are" is completely wrong, in my opinion.

Cbenney didn't give a big answer like Fen, Cben gave a very shot reply. He said his main focus for the next few days/weeks is "getting points for city" (exact words), He didn't have any earlier experience in leading alliances on Grepolis, but he did on other similar games ("only on other games."), and that he will stay out of wars in the next few weeks.

What else I did is I made a table of best alliances by average points/members.
note: only made a rank list for the top 10 on the normal alliance list.

Avengers of Actium - 127.5
Digital Hammer - 41.17
Riot - 41.03
Force - 39.93
Shooting Stars - 35.37
O.S.S - 28.86
MONSTER ARMY - 25.84
TheMissBehavedOnes - 21.6
Knights Union - 18.91
Band of Brothers - 16.34
GreekElite - 17.51

This shows the quality of the members

I'm sorry that I had a short paper, but I was busy the past 2 days, and couldn't make it longer.
There will be another one of these in a week or so, I promise that one will be bigger.

copyright WGN 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm surprised the alliance that I'm a part of didn't get placed in that chart of AP/members.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised the alliance that I'm a part of didn't get placed in that chart of AP/members.

Did you see this line ---> note: only made a rank list for the top 10 on the normal alliance list.

DeletedUser20688

I think you should work together with other people for the paper. I rather have one good paper than a half hearted one tbh

Think about it man

DeletedUser

Its better to take longer than make something bad.

true, but I already interviewed them, so I thought I posted it, so that next time I make it I don't put 2 interviews in the same paper (cause time changes)

DeletedUser20688

Like I said, submit your interview to someone with time so it gets used in another paper

DeletedUser

How dare someone from my alliance is interviewed and it isn't me. I'm offended ~

DeletedUser

Another Serb from Chicago haha ne mogu da verovam mr. Lazic!

I think Octavian Vanguard definitely deserves a mention in the top 10 rankings though, Fen's organized and we've got a lot of experienced players in there.