Active Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser10498
  • Start date

DeletedUser10498

If your looking for an active alliance and want to join my or our alliance let me know we have a spreaded amount of players in different oceans and we have an accadamy alliance for anyone under 1000 who needs help boodsting their points up. hit me up if you are interested. Im one of four founders of my brothers who created our alliance, we post all the time and we are allways active!!!

DeletedUser

You've started it right, a few tips however;

-You're alliances NAME would be excellent.
-You're alliances short and long term goals should be mentioned.
-How many places are available in your alliance.
-Where your alliance is based (O46 for example).
-The character of your alliance (aggressive, diplomatic...).
-How it will be ran (autocratic, democratic, oligarchic...).

This would attract more serious considerations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also if we could find out whether they serve bagels or donuts at their monthly morning meetings... knowing that would be helpful too.

DeletedUser10498

The Kings Of Gods
1. The allaince Covers many ocean and we have people spread out in many areas and we cover each others backs during war
2. we are a diplomatic allaince if were attacked we defend it with all our "alliance allies" and "personal allies"
3. Our goal is to try and get a large and well spreaded alliance and make it into the top ten if possible.
4. we keep everything organized in the forums and post everything and share it with our members their is just us four founders and many other players but we do try and keep fun for everyone.
5. When attacked though we do switch into an aggresive state, and our main thing is being active.

DeletedUser

Pretty Good i'd have to say. Do you recruit in all oceans or do you limit it?

DeletedUser10498

we recruit in all oceans... just give the name and ill send the request or just send me a message

DeletedUser

No points minimum?

DeletedUser10498

if their inactive for over a week without posting why their not their then we either let them go or we decide based on the person, like if your always active and then for some reason your inactive for more than a week then its a lttle more understandable

if your inactive to long and its consistantly then we let everyone decide what should be done

DeletedUser

Welcome to Target Destroyers. A new alliance in the world of Alpha.

Together as one we shall be unstoppable!

Recruitment: Anybody! Old or new players, strong or weak players we shall work together. We believe that all players in Greopolis should be given a fair chance.

We may be small now but with more players we will be strong!

Allies: Eastern Invaders, archers of artemis, WE ARE LEGENDS
Enemies: You know who you are

If you would like to join:Send a message to anyone of us:-
Founder & Leader: Vivster97
Warleader & Assistant Leader: bobethan
Deputy Leader: tucker1

We are not one of those alliance who are over cocky and mean to other players. We are playing for fun.

The limit cap of recruitment is ...... there isn't any

Rules:-
1)We shall protect our members to the death!
2)If you spy on us - WAR
3)If you attack any of our members - WAR
3)If you send nasty messages to any of our members - WAR
4)If you back stab our alliance and members - WAR
5)If you join our alliance just to know about us and tell to your alliance leader - WAR and player shall be kicked out and prevented from joining again.
6)Attacking our allies - WAR

Please join our alliance. There is no limit cap. We are allowing anyone in any alliance to join. Our aim is to conquer many cities. We are not agressive. But we are also open and diplomatic. So pls take into consideration. Allies are welcome too. But we will not merge with anyone.

DeletedUser10498

The Kings Of Gods now has over 30 members and we keep growing
Invites- all you have to do ask but we do not merge into anyonelses alliance