Active world and 7 days without post

• Thread starter DeletedUser43011
  • Start date

DeletedUser43011

Bye bye Carphi Forum, was nice whilst people cared.

7 days have passed without post, we knew it wouldn't last !

DeletedUser43325

Well if you say anything that isn't to the tune of "UL is the greatest alliance ever all hail Naji" you get 20 unsigned neg reps, so whats the point.

DeletedUser38652

Well not much happening either lol. UL, Sick and Final boss is dominating the core, while Anonym and their whole crew is holding up the western rim.

DeletedUser13405

I think position is being consolidated atm. FB, UL, OV/RT, Anon and Sick (I only dont include the alliances in 54 bc I havent looked at them, not out of disrespect) are all finishing off what little resistance remains in their respective areas. Once the next gold spammy event is over, I believe most consolidation will be complete and positions established.

The real question for the server is then what?

Its a low cap server and WW will still be months away, so no reason to sim it out. You'll have 7 or so pretty good alliances staring at each other with very little remaining food.

Here's hoping an all out, server wide war break out with real conflict on every front. Thats why I joined this world and hope those battles show up because it would really make this world a ton of fun. And lets hear about them on the externals here. Naji has done a good job of publicizing UL and FB is always filled with forum goers....but lets hear from the others.

Would make it seem like the old days of Grepo if all that happened.

DeletedUser

Well if you say anything that isn't to the tune of "UL is the greatest alliance ever all hail Naji" you get 20 unsigned neg reps, so whats the point.

ohh man miknel you probably got as many neg rep as you can get with this post :D why do you think my rep is so low. that's the main reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44192

I think position is being consolidated atm. FB, UL, OV/RT, Anon and Sick (I only dont include the alliances in 54 bc I havent looked at them, not out of disrespect) are all finishing off what little resistance remains in their respective areas. Once the next gold spammy event is over, I believe most consolidation will be complete and positions established.

The real question for the server is then what?

Its a low cap server and WW will still be months away, so no reason to sim it out. You'll have 7 or so pretty good alliances staring at each other with very little remaining food.

Here's hoping an all out, server wide war break out with real conflict on every front. Thats why I joined this world and hope those battles show up because it would really make this world a ton of fun. And lets hear about them on the externals here. Naji has done a good job of publicizing UL and FB is always filled with forum goers....but lets hear from the others.

Would make it seem like the old days of Grepo if all that happened.

Got some good points in here GS... I agree with the consolidation part.

Just to add, don't blow off SSICK's 'little resistance', because so far they haven't played as much of a team. Not out to disrespect any of their players, lots of them know their game. Just mentioning that the hierarchy across their three teams will be their downfall.

Cheers

DeletedUser43011

Got some good points in here GS... I agree with the consolidation part.

Just to add, don't blow off SSICK's 'little resistance', because so far they haven't played as much of a team. Not out to disrespect any of their players, lots of them know their game. Just mentioning that the hierarchy across their three teams will be their downfall.

Cheers

Anyone with mass sister/brother/cousin/auntie/uncle or next doors dead pet mouse hidden behind the fire place alliances will always struggle with hierarchy issues.

Everyone wants to be top dog/Alpha and whilst theyre fighting over whos is biggest they overlook about a third of their players either simming or inactive.

Grep 101 = Just go solo yolo!