Inactive Topic Add mini-game combat bonuses to simulator

DeletedUser

Proposal: Add mini-game combat bonuses to simulator

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes. No.

Reason: Add mini-game combat bonuses to simulator. As it is currently the in-game simulator does not account for bonuses gained via the mini-games. Particularly I am thinking of Olympic Sword, although others may also not be accounted for.

Details: The simulator should include an option to add mini-game bonuses such as Olympic Sword to the simulated combat, more accurately predicting the outcome.

Visual Aids:

Balance: Just a more accurate simulator.

Abuse Prevention: How can you abuse the simulator? Run it against it's will?

Summary: Add mini-game combat bonuses to simulator. As it is currently the in-game simulator does not account for bonuses gained via the mini-games. Particularly I am thinking of Olympic Sword, although others may also not be accounted for. The simulator should include an option to add mini-game bonuses such as Olympic Sword to the simulated combat, more accurately predicting the outcome.

DeletedUser

meh the Olympic Sword is a temporary reward that won't be used again.

However I don't see the harm in improving the simulator.

DeletedUser

A minor change, not absolutely necessary as these event bonuses are temporary, but I am gathering that these will become common-place every time a major world event or holiday comes around. So I suppose my answer would be 'why not?', all things considered.

DeletedUser

If its going to be something that will be done again in the future then yes I agree adding event bonuses would be advantageous. Dont know much about it myself.