Inactive Topic Add Quantity setting to the Marketplace.

DeletedUser

The Proposal
To add a function where a player can set the number of offers he/she wants to create. This would then be displayed in the market place in an "Available Offers Tab"

Hassan has pointed out there is no feature to search for specific players. I have added a mock design of this feature in the visuals aid.

The Reason
The market place is filled with countless offers of the same nature by many players. This feature would group all of the same offers and display them as one offer. This would reduce market clutter and be more presentable to the players. The search players button would bring of a specific players offer as many players would not like to trade with enemies.

Visuals Aid
Create an Offer Interface:
2mchqpi.jpg

Marketplace Interface:
sp9b2t.jpg

Abuse Prevention
None

Reason for editing is too improve visuals and add Hassan's suggestion. Also to make it more presentable to the dev's. If this appeals to you, vote favorably in the polls and a +Rep is always nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

Could you explain this a little more. It is intriguing but i dont understand (apologies for my stupidity).

DeletedUser51735

This is a really great idea :) , would make market a lot easier to use. At the moment it is messy especially in new worlds.

DeletedUser31385

I really like it. This would definitely reduce market clutter.

DeletedUser29066

OK, it looks good at first glance, but is there still a way to see the specific individuals making the offers? Would this be a filter or a default setting? In some cases I don't mind trading with the enemy, and sometimes I do. Or I might want to see if a friend is making offers so I can help them out. If there is still an option to view offers individually then I'd be all for it.

DeletedUser31385

OK, it looks good at first glance, but is there still a way to see the specific individuals making the offers? Would this be a filter or a default setting? In some cases I don't mind trading with the enemy, and sometimes I do. Or I might want to see if a friend is making offers so I can help them out. If there is still an option to view offers individually then I'd be all for it.

Yes, there is. The player name is listed next to the delivery time in the visual aid. It just combines multiple offers from the same player if the offers are identical. So if I trade 2k stone for 2k wood and post 10 offers , it will show up as usual except it says there are 10 offers of the same thing for sale instead of it being 10 separate offers.

Last edited: