Passed Add Simulator to someone else's spy report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

It isnt a development/improvement yet, there hasnt even been a voting in ages.

DeletedUser31385

It is iced/pebbles decision. It has certain criteria it has to meet.

DeletedUser

It is iced/pebbles decision. It has certain criteria it has to meet.

Isnt the criteria

50 votes or something, yeah, that needs to be changed because, I dont know if they noticed but, theres barely 50 people on in a month, different people at least and those different people arent dedicated to the forums as the active ones are. That needs to be changed, or at least take it ingame where theres 1000's of people to vote. Like the poll they gave us on the heroes, if we wanted them or not for the existing worlds.

DeletedUser31385

The mods have to move it, the creator needs to message them for that.

DeletedUser40768

Isnt the criteria

50 votes or something, yeah, that needs to be changed because, I dont know if they noticed but, theres barely 50 people on in a month, different people at least and those different people arent dedicated to the forums as the active ones are. That needs to be changed, or at least take it ingame where theres 1000's of people to vote. Like the poll they gave us on the heroes, if we wanted them or not for the existing worlds.

Incorrect, each idea has to meet two of the following:

Developments Section Thread

Minimum Requirements
The idea needs to have at least 2 of the following.
  • Needs to have at least 150 views.
  • Needs to have at least 40 posts.
  • The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP.
  • The thread rating must have 4 stars or more, and 25 people or more.

This thread has more than 40 posts, and has more than 150 views. In fact it has met every requirement not just two, unless I am mistaken.

DeletedUser31385

It has met the first 3 and 25 people have not voted on it yet using the stars.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40768

Not sure how to figure out how many people voted for a thread, but it only has 3 stars now thought it had more. So yeah your right then, still feel it could be moved up though.

DeletedUser47369

Can everyone Vote for this . Doesnt matter if you choose Excellent or Bad

I also messaged the Mods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

This idea really needs to be implemented ASAP. I hate putting units into the simulator manually..... :supermad:

Status
Not open for further replies.