Passed Add Simulator to someone else's spy report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

There are so many good threads, some need to be removed from this section though. This needs to happen so BUMP.

DeletedUser46395

Bet if the idea said you need to spend gold to use this feature it would be in by now...

Inno, Grepo is a great, absorbing game. Obviously you need to monetise it, but I can't help feeling that you've gone the wrong way about it. Some simple changes like this one that improve gameplay would bring in more players, and retain existing ones - current strategy of trying to make a fast buck will kill the game off far too quickly, and cost you more money in the long run. I've just spent over a year playing Lapithos, gone from victim to ruler of the world in that time and spent a tidy sum in the process, although I'm no gold whore. Will I ever play for as long again? Probably not, because things like this that would make the game more fun are being ignored literally at the expense of implementing cash extraction features that add nothing to gameplay. Show some faith, implement this sort of change NOW!

DeletedUser31385

Simulator on attack and defense... Why not on a spy report? Whoever thought of the simulator on those forgot the spy reports. Add this in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.