Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30524

Addiction got disbanded again. Now their scrap alliance is called warriors.

DeletedUser

i love how every1 is saying irish war wolves are an mra but they have some of the highest average points and they actually have cuts every week and also for the first few days an mra is sum1 who takes any1 and doesn't cut the wolves are cutting picking the diamonds so goodluck

DeletedUser

Interesting how animosity turns to another group the moment one threat is out of the way, but I guess that is simply the nature of the human mind.

Assumptions concerning alliances which at first seem to be MRA's can be the downfall of any alliance. This early in the world, it's actually a bit difficult to say who is and who isn't an MRA. I believe one of the Irish stated they were beginning to cull the dead weight down to a core group of players and if that is the case, then they are taking active measures. But still, anyone who is so worried about another alliance will jump the gun and scream "MRA!" simply to deface the other alliance in question.

Now, Ambition... That alliance was proven to be an MRA with its foolish mistakes of giving trust too soon and making players they didn't know into leaders. That ended their reign in the top rankings pretty quickly and now they are little more than a scavenger alliance trying to pull itself together.

The Irish... Well, can't help myself. I'm biased when it comes to the Irish simply because I have a deep love of anything Celtic, so I'm hoping they live up to their name. If they do, I'll pass around pints of Guinness for them. Heh.

I don't think everyone has yet realized, though it seems maybe L3G3ND** has, that these forums can be used as their own sort of war strategy. Psychological that is. Get other players angry enough to the point they feel they have something to prove and their planning will be clouded with that need and anger rather than calm, well-thought organization. In anger, there's always the best chance of making mistakes. Those mistakes can possibly lead to a downfall. Just something to keep in mind, folks.

DeletedUser

Interesting how animosity turns to another group the moment one threat is out of the way, but I guess that is simply the nature of the human mind.

Assumptions concerning alliances which at first seem to be MRA's can be the downfall of any alliance. This early in the world, it's actually a bit difficult to say who is and who isn't an MRA. I believe one of the Irish stated they were beginning to cull the dead weight down to a core group of players and if that is the case, then they are taking active measures. But still, anyone who is so worried about another alliance will jump the gun and scream "MRA!" simply to deface the other alliance in question.

Now, Ambition... That alliance was proven to be an MRA with its foolish mistakes of giving trust too soon and making players they didn't know into leaders. That ended their reign in the top rankings pretty quickly and now they are little more than a scavenger alliance trying to pull itself together.

The Irish... Well, can't help myself. I'm biased when it comes to the Irish simply because I have a deep love of anything Celtic, so I'm hoping they live up to their name. If they do, I'll pass around pints of Guinness for them. Heh.

I don't think everyone has yet realized, though it seems maybe L3G3ND** has, that these forums can be used as their own sort of war strategy. Psychological that is. Get other players angry enough to the point they feel they have something to prove and their planning will be clouded with that need and anger rather than calm, well-thought organization. In anger, there's always the best chance of making mistakes. Those mistakes can possibly lead to a downfall. Just something to keep in mind, folks.

Whats the words? :) I guess I love how deep and thoughtful and in-depth your words are they sound like your pyscho analysing someone. You just got me lost for words, no joke. Please keep up your expertise analysis's

DeletedUser

Thank you Lady for the compliments on the Irish War Wolves. Such compliments are far and few between so it's nice to see a friendly face out there. :)

But I do like the in depth perspective of this whole situation. No sure if it is all true or not, but it sure sounded cool :) ha

DeletedUser

i love how every1 is saying irish war wolves are an mra but they have some of the highest average points and they actually have cuts every week and also for the first few days an mra is sum1 who takes any1 and doesn't cut the wolves are cutting picking the diamonds so goodluck

Sigh... what is it about people that don't get MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE. Irish War Wolves are called an MRA because they mass recruit... Thats the whole term... but yes, your right, they do have good players , VERY good players, but that doesn't mean an alliance with good players isn't an MRA, no offense Athlete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

okay but i do like his city and its beginning to look a whole lot better looking lol

DeletedUser

nah its near me and i'ma get it baby steps shadis baby steps

DeletedUser27700

About time you two took this off the forums and into the game.
May the better player win::pro:

DeletedUser

I am so stupid, I was looking for members in the area near me and I just saw your an island away...I coul been attacking you instead of your weak members...Facepalm, all those wasted troops

Status
Not open for further replies.