Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13136

i think MRA alliance are really dumb. How they will help each other? someone will conquer them and they will leave right away the alliance. i received 25 invitation, so i made an alliance just to get some peace. Good luck MRA alliance and be ready for a massive attack from some expert players. i will join only an alliance that is serious and ready to help and attack. i don't like to be on defense, i am a berserk and i look only forward.

DeletedUser

My alliance needs you and were serious lmao

Are you experienced though

We only want players that have had a future with me in the past or experienced players that have gotten to far heights

DeletedUser

Sigh I dont see how you guys dont add up MRA's. Okay MRA's that start off just inviting noobs, bad. But there are some that go like this. First they recruit experienced players to the first alliance, second they open up smaller ones as branchs/'academies' which are, yes, mostly filled with noobs. But they still have the non-MRA outnumber and equal in experience. Its 2 on 1, exp. = exp. but then for the MRA its exp. + tons of lower/noob branchs/academies vs exp. therefor the 1 exps. and the 2 exps. equal but then the noobs are also with the 1 exps. hence its a 2 on 1, experienced and numbers vs experienced. And although the term MRA is used negatively, it doesn't mean anything negative, it stands for MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE but not MASSNOOB RECRUITING ALLIANCE. So MRA just means they invite alot of people, doesn't mean all the invited are noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13136

i like to take my time before i choose aan alliance. first, some people already knows me and sent me some messages asking me why i left juktas since i was the biggest player and nobody was even close to my cities and points and battle points. i am an experienced player and i started on the world alpha. i will join an alliance that will fit my way to play. not everybody like a berserk, and they give me attitude and try to insult, lol. legend, i will join you if i see that your alliance is an united alliance. for now, i will stay and grow a big army for my first conquest and choose carefully my victim(SW)

DeletedUser

i like to take my time before i choose aan alliance. first, some people already knows me and sent me some messages asking me why i left juktas since i was the biggest player and nobody was even close to my cities and points and battle points. i am an experienced player and i started on the world alpha. i will join an alliance that will fit my way to play. not everybody like a berserk, and they give me attitude and try to insult, lol. legend, i will join you if i see that your alliance is an united alliance. for now, i will stay and grow a big army for my first conquest and choose carefully my victim(SW)

You can't blame me for trying ;D

DeletedUser

Oh and Addiction is now 2 so hit on the Irish War Wolves lol.

DeletedUser

lmao you say that were over here in constant drama and chaos when you came here and secondly were not even arguing so next time check your word choice before saying stuff like that

I really hope that wasn't toward me, Legend, as I wasn't speaking of any specific alliance, just MRA's in general and from my own experiences with them.

And to another player, what I do realize is there are some pre-made alliances consisting of experienced players who move from one world to the next in order to remain together as a group. That's not something I think anyone minds for as the old saying goes "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Kudos to them for sticking together for so long. But it's those alliances who first form, send out mass mailings without checking the stats of the players they are inviting and simply want to fill the ranks... Those alliances will fall very quickly.

As I said, I've had experiences with MRA's (under an old name I no longer play) and the chaos, drama, the confusion which came from the inability to consolidate team work from all of the members is a huge downfall. Much better to have a smaller, tight-knit alliance of members who work as a well-oiled machine to get things done.

DeletedUser

Sigh I dont see how you guys dont add up MRA's. Okay MRA's that start off just inviting noobs, bad. But there are some that go like this. First they recruit experienced players to the first alliance, second they open up smaller ones as branchs/'academies' which are, yes, mostly filled with noobs. But they still have the non-MRA outnumber and equal in experience. Its 2 on 1, exp. = exp. but then for the MRA its exp. + tons of lower/noob branchs/academies vs exp. therefor the 1 exps. and the 2 exps. equal but then the noobs are also with the 1 exps. hence its a 2 on 1, experienced and numbers vs experienced. And although the term MRA is used negatively, it doesn't mean anything negative, it stands for MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE but not MASSNOOB RECRUITING ALLIANCE. So MRA just means they invite alot of people, doesn't mean all the invited are noobs.

I remember when I just joined, I use to think like you. I was so stupid, I had 30 members and an academy, assassination alliance, prison camp for people who didnt want to lose their cities and a brother alliance...Their comes a time when we all realize thats stupid. When have you ever seen an mra succeed. They are always targeted and slowly destroyed....They are the first to fall

DeletedUser

I agree the downfall of most MRA's will be disorganization, but sill thats why the leave a person incharge of the other branchs. It all depends on organization for MRA's. I admit, I have not seen many experienced MRA's and even less MRA's that have good organization, but if a MRA should be very well organization and great leadership, then all those other single/tight-knitted alliances would be in for it. I agree with your statements but think of the possiblity of a well formed MRA, willed with tons of experienced players, or at least one group of experienced players.

DeletedUser

Lol Shadius what's point of fighting back and defending your alliance in the forums if all alliances are already targeting you guys including mine so even if you split up into groups if we take out the first alliance mainly the second and third will merge back into the first to give the first alliance points then take out the alliance all together so there is no where to run

DeletedUser30111

First they recruit experienced players to the first alliance, second they open up smaller ones as branchs/'academies' which are, yes, mostly filled with noobs.

I hope you're not planning on starting an academy in a world with a 99 member alliance limit, as if 100 members aren't enough...

DeletedUser

I agree the downfall of most MRA's will be disorganization, but sill thats why the leave a person incharge of the other branchs. It all depends on organization for MRA's. I admit, I have not seen many experienced MRA's and even less MRA's that have good organization, but if a MRA should be very well organization and great leadership, then all those other single/tight-knitted alliances would be in for it. I agree with your statements but think of the possiblity of a well formed MRA, willed with tons of experienced players, or at least one group of experienced players.

Now, I do understand what you're saying here. To me, if you have a massive alliance with highly experienced players who work in that same genre as the "well-oiled machine", who have good leadership that doesn't include a council with too many hands in the pot that can't agree on which one should be stirring, then I can say that it's an alliance that will be a huge force in the world. It all comes down to experience, and if no experience, then a willingness to learn and full cooperation among alliance members with a really good leader or two who have solid plans ready to put into action.

**Have to add here, that it's simply my experience, and it was not a good experience, dealt with the wrong form of an MRA.

DeletedUser

Most members havent even played Grepolis itself before

Im betting 87 % of those players have no idea what to do but build

DeletedUser

Hmm I'm lacking to see what your saying. Its like saying I have my AK, the main alliance, lol metaphor, and you do too yet I also have a pistols, the noobs, so hence I outgun you, now it falls to you being experienced, the leader/leaders, with that AK, members, and maybe even those pistols for extra, noobs, to outgun and equal in experience. Lol I didn't put that too well but you should get the picture. If I were running an MRA I'd do it like running one alliance. Say I have main alliance and um 3 noob alliances, I would keep the first organized and have my other experienced members lead the other 3 noob alliances. Each alliance supports its own members and unites to destroy the enemies. I aslo see a weakness, should the main alliance fall and the others aren't organized, its over.

DeletedUser

I don't need that luck, seeing as its not a MRA, might become later. Thank you though. If it does become one I really on to things, organization and a saying. United we stand.

DeletedUser

And also Shadis you yourself arent an experienced player

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Shadis&type=player

You can't call anybody else a noob until you get experienced and if you ask "when did i call someone a noob" you just mentioned that your alliance has noobs in that little sentece of your about pistols or what not that i really dont see what has to do with the thread

DeletedUser

And also Shadis you yourself arent an experienced player

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Shadis&type=player

You can't call anybody else a noob until you get experienced and if you ask "when did i call someone a noob" you just mentioned that your alliance has noobs in that little sentece of your about pistols or what not that i really dont see what has to do with the thread

I never called someone a noob :/ but yes, my stats are low, but stats don't really matter, all they show is my current sucess in defense/conquer. Lol I was using weapons as a metaphor, not the best but that was all I could think of. As long as I win I don't care what the stats say, and yes, I will leave your thread, seeing as I'm starting 'drama'. I apologize. As for off topic I don't see how, plus you have plenty of your own drama with insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.