Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oddly, and maybe it's because I'd been gone for awhile, my old name isn't on the Grepostats site. It's a bit upsetting, really, especially when I've played in several worlds before this one. lol

DeletedUser

Pfft my Rho stats are gone, due to a virus. I only got to around 58000 before I got the virus :/. And sorry, said I would stop posting...

DeletedUser

All of my stats are gone from under my old name. Kappa, Chi, Psi, Delta, Epsilon... It's a bit upsetting, but I can understand they need to clean out the inactives on a regular basis.

DeletedUser

....What do points have to do with expereince? You could be sitting there, just expanding, while building up gaining points that sure doesn't mean you got experience because you have alot of points... And notice how I said before it STOPPED me... Its like me playing a video game and about to set a new high score of points BUILT UP OVER TIME and the power goes out...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do have a point there, Shadis. But you know how many like to judge you by your points, so it does come in handy at times.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am painfully aware of the fact. Plus I see that 58000 has outdone all your worlds but Athens, which has been out how long now? Anyways enough, can we just call it a truce Legend? I'll even say you are more right than I and better if we can call it a truce..

DeletedUser

the main leaders of addiction are all under 400 pts yeah its an mra for sure

DeletedUser22423

Hmm I'm lacking to see what your saying. Its like saying I have my AK, the main alliance, lol metaphor, and you do too yet I also have a pistols, the noobs, so hence I outgun you, now it falls to you being experienced, the leader/leaders, with that AK, members, and maybe even those pistols for extra, noobs, to outgun and equal in experience. Lol I didn't put that too well but you should get the picture. If I were running an MRA I'd do it like running one alliance. Say I have main alliance and um 3 noob alliances, I would keep the first organized and have my other experienced members lead the other 3 noob alliances. Each alliance supports its own members and unites to destroy the enemies. I aslo see a weakness, should the main alliance fall and the others aren't organized, its over.

Here is where your analogy is flawed. Someones going to jam your pistol while you aren't looking and take your AK while both of your hands are busy trying to unjam your pistol.

DeletedUser

Lol unlikely if the person is skilled, and you never keep your eye off your enemy! Oh hey a butterfly lets look over here...oh darn he jammed it. Rakatos.... Its like I said, MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE not MASSNOOB RECRUITING ALLIANCE. You can't determine whose a noob or not for sure until later on. But I promised legend I'll stop argueing with the MRA subject for a truce.

DeletedUser

the main leaders of addiction are all under 400 pts yeah its an mra for sure

I'm not sure I could say that makes it a surety Addiction is an MRA. The world just began today and few people are high in city points at the moment. After all, people have to sleep sometime and they have a life. Can't sit there for sixteen or more hours just to build and build. Err...well, most can't anyway. lol Me, I have no life, so I'm almost always here.

DeletedUser

Lol I definitely agree with you, its too early in the game to decide. Well I don't know about MRA wise but still noob/experience wise.

DeletedUser

Once BP wears off and the battles begin, that will tell us exactly who is the MRA in the sense of a MassNoobAlliance and who is an MRA that's going to run over us with a granite paver. Time reveals those skeletons in the closets so few want to admit are there.

DeletedUser

All of my stats are gone from under my old name. Kappa, Chi, Psi, Delta, Epsilon... It's a bit upsetting, but I can understand they need to clean out the inactives on a regular basis.

If you played under the same name your awards are still their

DeletedUser

Also legend, you said you would be targeting my alliance. Which alliance are you in?
Asking because I cant find you whats your in:game name?

DeletedUser

If you played under the same name your awards are still their

I've actually looked for my former name on Grepostats and haven't come up with a thing. Not points, not awards, not the worlds I've played in... nothing. But that's alright. lol I did say when I made the Lady Arachne name that I wanted to start out fresh.

DeletedUser

Me too I recently chose a new name. I had to get a fresh start, I lost my alliance in a war and made enemies that followed me over 3 years.

DeletedUser

Your in Addiction?? As for them biting *cough* can't say, its against forum rules *cough* off, I don't think anyone will be doing that until around 4000-5000 points. Also I agree with L3G3ND**, some sense of humor is fine, I love humor, but lets try to stay on what we're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.