Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

guess legend isnt in the mood for ichi sorry :/ but as of now seraphim is gonna hide in the shadows

DeletedUser

Lol

And what do you mean by that Rakatos? Them being cowards?

DeletedUser

guess legend isnt in the mood for ichi sorry :/ but as of now seraphim is gonna hide in the shadows

He's talking a lot of trash about my alliance when he's not even a good player

When you want to have an experienced conversation

1 . Get on my level

DeletedUser

lol, it is more a fight betwen kids or politicians. h ehe he.

Which side are you on kid or politican?? Most kids really don't think before talking and most politicans think to much, and usually don't make the greatest of decisions, same with children...

Anyways Ichimaru, legend is right, if your not going to talk about the subject at hand, with average seriousness, then you probably shouldn't post here because it irrates some people.

DeletedUser

I can't recall him specifically saying he was targetting my alliance, or are you talking to someone else there?...

And I could tell the joking part but not the defending my alliance lol.

DeletedUser

its sad how only 2 addiction players really watched the forums, its also very sad an arguement made it to this level. oh well i'll let you guys battle it out! out of 87 you'd think you'd get more people. although i will say i like you better than those worthless irish war wolves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I'd say this arguement starts to shimmer down then someone throws something in to start it up again. The whole topic of this thread was doomed to start an arguement and when you say 1 addicted player, Glaciator watches, I think lol. Unless you meant addicted as in addicted to the game then forget I posted this.. Okay whose leaders are we talking about?? Addiction's right?

DeletedUser

I meant addiction sorry shadis, yeah I make errors but i correct them, or try my hardest anyway. Its not that I seek any arguement with addicted, its that I'm annoyed people go and join alliances because they are currently #1 when the real good players stick with the one they like and feel supported from rather than 5/99 players actually doing something (I'm sure you and wolves will hit the cap tomorrow and start academies or something funny like that). I respect you as a forums lurker shadis never expected you to join that type of alliance though always thought of you as an elite

DeletedUser

I'm assuming sarcasm for that elite part -.-. Anyways, I admit, I shouldn't have joined head first. I do not fully plan to stay with Addiction, I said I would but I'm not sure. A friend of mine has started here and has offered to let me join, althought I'm not sure. True no alliance member really faces a threat right now but I want to watch out for being attacked if I leave. But I also want to stay and see if it works out. Like I said before, the possiblities of a fully formed and organized MRA would be HUGE. Actually you inspire me to leave but 1st of, I'd feel like I sort of cheated them, leaving them right away, 2nd I want to see how it develops and really want to see a fully formed and organized MRA, and 3rd them attacking when I leave

DeletedUser

Okay, just think for one second. Think of um say you Rakatos, I'm guessing your a well experienced player so, imagine yourself with an alliance were just about everyone was your experience level, if not higher. Then think of there being multiple alliances like that, all the same alliances. Wouldn't it be a HUGE thing if you had a MRA that had five full elite alliances? It would rule.

DeletedUser

The issue of that is addiction isn't an MRA full of elite players. I've grepostatted most of their players and for a lot of them this is their first world. Although I won't object to keeping that alliance going as its only gonna be a target for the more elite players such as The Empire later. At least you aren't the irish war noobs though...already hit the cap

DeletedUser22423

Okay, just think for one second. Think of um say you Rakatos, I'm guessing your a well experienced player so, imagine yourself with an alliance were just about everyone was your experience level, if not higher. Then think of there being multiple alliances like that, all the same alliances. Wouldn't it be a HUGE thing if you had a MRA that had five full elite alliances? It would rule.

You're suggesting that having 495 of the most skilled players all pacted together (the sum of 5 MRA's at alliance cap) would be a good thing, but the truly good players know that it is a bad thing. The last thing I want to do is jockey 495 players for the chance to take out the one player that is not in the pact. I would find no fun in it and would much rather see 50 players on my side while we compete to see who can take the most cities from the other 445, it's just more fun that way. If you want to surround yourself with 494 players that you are not able to take a city from then may I suggest you try world Hyperborea?

DeletedUser

True, but I am saying that I could be almost undestructable, except for the organization part. Besides YOU rather not they. The ultimate goal here is to win. But a friend of mine pointed out some things so I give up on the MRA.

DeletedUser

Tell me how are their forums and such over there. My alliance is constantly chatting via skype discussing the situation and we have well developed forums. I just can't picture addiction or wolves having much going on as the leaders don't seem as active as me. Also shadis you spelled you city "olypmia" rather than "olympia" was that a mistake?

DeletedUser

yeah but your leaders don't, I'm not trying to be offensive here but it just doesn't appear there is very strong leadership

Its not. Its the second day of the world and were picking senate before we even know each other.

DeletedUser

Tell me how are their forums and such over there. My alliance is constantly chatting via skype discussing the situation and we have well developed forums.

That is the type of communication and team work I'm trying to build with my alliance. I've been in some bad alliances that had too many members and few good players. No one could support each other and eventually the forums became chaotic, cause of all the players begging for support..
That is one of the reason I started fresh on this world with a few active players from my previous worlds.

DeletedUser

so did someone sabotage Addiction?
Noticed they are down to 12 players..

Status
Not open for further replies.