Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All your base has a player that plays 2 accounts, that shows they aren't professional, no offense :/

I know who your talking about, but that shouldn't reflect on our whole alliance though, I think.

DeletedUser

I agree with Kent, one bad member doesn't mean their all bad, and like I said, points tell you relatively nothing about their experience... And wow Rakatos, too far BEHIND??? I'm only 300 points behind! Plus I gotta sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

I agree with Kent, one bad member doesn't mean their all bad, and like I said, points tell you relatively nothing about their experience... And wow Rakatos, too far BEHIND??? I'm only 300 points behind! Plus I gotta sleep...

unless ur a hardcore player like him, but like most regulars we're average ;)

DeletedUser

Wow... Now this was an interesting turn. An alliance now in shambles due to an inside job, which I usually frown upon as that's just...well, dishonorable in my opinion, but to each his own. It's funny, yes, but still a very low thing to do.

Right now, though, I have to say that my favorite ones to watch out of any alliance are the Seraphim. I actually would have loved to join that alliance, but I am already in Redemption and I have this rule that once I join an alliance I stay put unless there are some truly good reasons to leave for another. Perhaps some twisted sense of loyalty on my part, but it looks bad to me when I see a player who goes from one alliance to another without very good cause.

It's going to be interesting now, though, to see how well Addiction comes back together and what their new goals will be in the long run. Will they seek retribution against the one who caused the chaos or will they move on to more interesting pastures?

DeletedUser

The new leader of Addiction seems to be more interested in the members, but it now lacks organization... well now that I think about it, it started off that way lol. Anyways like Invincal send, they are threatening him.

DeletedUser

Shadis stop putting all are business out there and stop talking about it like you dont wanna be here. Every thought you have on our alliance we have to write here?

We have our own forums!

DeletedUser

Whew, with all the drama going on here my alliance, Irish War Wolves, almost slid under the radar of being called an MRA... almost.... haha

But dont worry guys, mine isnt an MRA, I actually found a lot of great experienced guys that are making things really easy on me as a leader. Of course we have some new players that are just starting off, but as long as they are willing to work hard to learn the game and stay active I am glad to have them. Everyone has to start somewhere right :) ha We even have a mentor system set up pairing up new guys with experienced guys so they can learn the game faster and get up to par with the rest of my experienced guys.

I will be having some major cut backs soon though to cut off any dead weight. Hopefully we wont seem like as much of an MRA then ;) haha

DeletedUser

Shadis stop putting all are business out there and stop talking about it like you dont wanna be here. Every thought you have on our alliance we have to write here?

We have our own forums!

Um Ichimaru, if you haven't noticed, I left Addiction lol I am no longer in it. I see MANY other people here putting down their opinion of Addiction lol. But I'll stop giving everything away, even though thats not much.

And Athlete, Irish War Wolves have recruited the most so, but yea you guys look pretty good, lots of points already.

DeletedUser

Wow... Now this was an interesting turn. An alliance now in shambles due to an inside job, which I usually frown upon as that's just...well, dishonorable in my opinion, but to each his own. It's funny, yes, but still a very low thing to do.

Right now, though, I have to say that my favorite ones to watch out of any alliance are the Seraphim. I actually would have loved to join that alliance, but I am already in Redemption and I have this rule that once I join an alliance I stay put unless there are some truly good reasons to leave for another. Perhaps some twisted sense of loyalty on my part, but it looks bad to me when I see a player who goes from one alliance to another without very good cause.

It's going to be interesting now, though, to see how well Addiction comes back together and what their new goals will be in the long run. Will they seek retribution against the one who caused the chaos or will they move on to more interesting pastures?

Considering the number of death threats I've been getting, I'm guessing retribution. I'm so looking forward to BP now - is this going to be one of those battles where the tiny alliance owns the MRA?

DeletedUser

Thumbs up to the Irish War Dogs if you are one of the groups who have come together with experienced players and are planning to cut all the dead weight soon.

And, Invincial, let them send their threats. It was bound to happen, but they are forgetting this is just a game. It's not real. I can understand their anger, but Addiction needs to think more on what or who is going to be targeting them once BP ends. They are an alliance in the top 10, whether or not they are an MRA and as such they are going to be prey for other alliances seeking their spot in the upper ranks. I can pretty much guarantee that the other alliances in the top 12 are already looking around them to see just who is closest and who poses the biggest threat, not worrying about one particular player.

Remember, Addiction, warning/threatening your target gives them time to prepare for your arrival. Surprise is always one of the best tools to have in your arsenal. If you are looking through a narrow field and focusing your line of sight on one point, you will miss the true threats sneaking up from the other directions.

DeletedUser

Just so you know they arent an mra anymore they have been specifically recruiting players

DeletedUser

And according to you they were sabotaged...AGAIN lol it was funny the first time, now its halarious. Hm if they were sabotaged they healed up pretty quick.... at least half way, they got 18 mems.

DeletedUser

AGAIN? It must have happened recently as last I looked they were at 45 members.

Now this is just getting ridiculous in the extreme.

It's going to be a miracle if Addiction manages to survive through the BP phase.

**It's going to get to the point that Addiction will be considered the underdogs and those who usually cheer for the underdogs will be helping them succeed. If this internal sabotage keeps up and if the members of Addiction still continue to come together, then you are going to find a highly tight group. So basically, the sabateurs (sp?) are helping to forge what might be a very strong alliance. Nothing brings people together in a bond as strongly as continued chaos where they are the island in the middle of the storm.

DeletedUser

Just so you know they arent an mra anymore they have been specifically recruiting players

Im getting tired of you , all you do is try and brag your alliance and hate on everybody else's
Why are you still here ?

Addiction finally got there stuff together only because everyone said they would go down first
So when they heard that the founder ( Whoever that is ) tried to make an special squad of the actually experienced ones

DeletedUser

Im getting tired of you , all you do is try and brag your alliance and hate on everybody else's
Why are you still here ?

Addiction finally got there stuff together only because everyone said they would go down first
So when they heard that the founder ( Whoever that is ) tried to make an special squad of the actually experienced ones

Legend he is no longer in Addiction, nor am I, so he is just pointing out the facts..

DeletedUser

Why are you still here ?

How was that a brag...I said they arent an mra they are doing specific recruiting. Also they didnt hear anything as they arent on these forums. Also when did I hate on "EVERY ONE ELSE'S" alliance? Are you angry because I joked and said I was scared off yours? If you get so upset easily you arent fit to lead, maybe your mad because deep in your mind you feel you failed, but last I recalled this is a public forum, so your gonna have to deal with me.

DeletedUser

Ugh what a spoiler but i dont see why is still repping their game if he isnt in the alliance anymore

DeletedUser

Because I was once apart of them, and I AM JUST clearing things up, seems like your hating on them. Maybe they turned you down :)

DeletedUser

Yeah right like i would ever join them

Addicted ? Really like in my oher post it sounds to much like this

cigarette_final1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.