Now i see them as a big Mra that has a bad name that sounds like this

cigarette_final1.jpg

Or this

video-game-cartoon.jpg

I dislike you guys because you guys are just one big messed up alliance

1 . No structure
2 . Just recruiting random Players
3 . Your members have no skill in conquering
4 . It's funny how you say the recruitment is limited but you almost already pass the alliance cap requirements
5 . Lol you may attack me for this but i'll be laughing when this alliance falls

Trust me guys you need to start kicking the noobs out and start taking in the pro's or all alliances will think this

f758061cfd354a56aff4592.png

DeletedUser

seriously 1 of my members left cuz hes afraid of them. truthfully they are only #1 because they sent tons of invites right away but none with messages like me. the true good players are in no alliance or a small one

DeletedUser

exactly

All the god players are the ones waiting to settle after the protection wears off

Or the ones that are making a squad of other pros

DeletedUser

irish wolves are almost as bad. just im getting sick of people thinking addiction is great we must leave to join them

DeletedUser

That's life, I suppose. It's harrd to find people who won't jump the bandwagon. But when BP runs out :)

DeletedUser

That's life, I suppose. It's harrd to find people who won't jump the bandwagon. But when BP runs out :)

let me finish that sentence for you ,

When bp runs out All alliances will break into a bloodbath and everyone will be conquering everyone and with Addiction soon other alliances will realize that you guys wont be able to defend yourselves and they will take you out from the bottom to the top

DeletedUser11965

Well hope I don't see history repeat itself; as you never know what a bunch of random players can do together.

DeletedUser22423

let me finish that sentence for you ,

When bp runs out All alliances will break into a bloodbath and everyone will be conquering everyone and with Addiction soon other alliances will realize that you guys wont be able to defend yourselves and they will take you out from the bottom to the top

All agreed, except I will be working from the top on down :p

DeletedUser

I requested to join them because their second in my ocean, which means they are going to be doing alot of fighting with the first spot and their will be lots of drama with people leaving and stuff, which I like to laugh at. But it wont matter because I am only hear to make a couple of friends before I start an alliance. I would start one know but addiction and IwW has all my oceans players

DeletedUser

Lol they turned you down

Maybe you should join an alliance instead of waiting for people to make your own

DeletedUser

What that doesnt make sense??? Also I am in that alliance

DeletedUser

I said I requested to join them but I never said I was denied... :)

DeletedUser

I'm not going to make any snap judgements for any alliance as of yet. True, I'm sitting back and watching how some have exploded within the first few hours of the world and that had me blinking, taking a double look, etc.

The cream of the crop will eventually arise and the MRAs will fall. Sadly, I've been in an MRA before, one that I tried and tried to cull down but was each time shot down by the council of the alliance. I refuse to be in an MRA again. Too many leaders, too many members and all you have is constant chaos and drama.

DeletedUser30111

Well said^ I think that's where the distinction lies also. If Addiction can thrive throughout that choas and drama, maybe they aren't an MRA, and just have a crazy strategy to find the good members. But if I had to bet, I'd say most of the top alliances right now won't be here in a few days.

DeletedUser

lmao you say that were over here in constant drama and chaos when you came here and secondly were not even arguing so next time check your word choice before saying stuff like that

DeletedUser

Lol okay first of all, no we are not a MRA, at least at the moment, he, Glaciator, founder, already knew most the people he invited, he sought out experienced players. Plus he also said he does not intend on this being a MRA.

DeletedUser30111

I think you misread? The chaos and drama was in the MRAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.