Inactive Topic additional end game combat rewards

DeletedUser22650

Proposal:[to add a series of new combat based achievements both tiered and end of game one off awards

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

to about page 7 and there are similar but not the same

Reason: alot of ppl are not really interested in building wonders, some of us play for the player v player element and base our success's on different criteria, i think there should be different play style options as there is with conquest or revolt, conquer or colonize etc

an example is PB in corinth, those guys conquered 4 core oceans, dominated the bp milestones and have more bp than the next 3 alliances combined, they were the heart and soul of corinth yet they probably wont win the wonders because the competition merged into a super alliance and out raced them on the simming, now i dont believe those crowns are representative of who the best on corinth were

Details: i would like to see numerous new combat based awards added

some examples of possible awards for speed 1 the grades should be doubled or tripled depending on server speed

bounty awards, you have killed 10k/50k/100k/250k of specific troop units a tiered award for each unit, different lower grades would need to be worked out for higher pop valued units (that ones probably pushing it a bit)

seperate total units killed awards for dbp and abp with much higher grading systems, the 1 million milestones should definitely be rewarded, i think a shield on your profile for reaching 1 mil dbp and a sword for hitting the same in abp would be excellent

a series of 1 off ranking awards to be paid out at the end of the servers winning conditions for the top 10 ranked abp/dbp/tbp/points rankings "you finished 7th in abp on en56" etc (im not sure if the points ones exist allready other than the standard ruler of the seas awards)

Visual Aids:

Balance: i think this idea in itself will re add balance, when i started playing the awards we wanted were the daily awards atod etc and the forum bp milestones which barely get recorded now, they encouraged fighting, i allso think that as us gamers love our shiny awards (im told theres whole mmo's completely based around achievement gathering :p) if they're put in there then ppl will want them, this will encourage less server jumping as ppl will need to remain longer to get the awards, it will allso be fairer for the ppl who play to fight that they get some recognition for their efforts at the end of the world without having to participate in the chore of sending res around and finally as an additional carrot for the powers that be if theres an award then some ppl will surely pay to get it, im pretty sure they know far more than me how to extract our money but i would predict a rise in troop cuts by ppl trying to race for the final bp rankings

Abuse Prevention: n/a

Summary: erm...i kind of summarized above :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: