Adeipho Alliance

DeletedUser

My name is Carow, and I am representing the Adeipho Alliance.

This alliance comes form the greek word, Adeipho, which means brother. The purpose of the Alliance is to defend our selves and others against the growing numbers of large alliances that surround us. Why would this be any fun?? Well, we will always have larger alliances to fight, and possibly we'll dominate our chosen oceans through diplomacy.

This alliance welcomes newcomers, and veteran players. It especially welcomes refugees, who's alliances left them hanging. The Adeipho Alliance is spread out so their is not a big chance we will leave you hanging. If this alliance is no where near you, don't underestimate our ability to support you.

This alliance is relatively new, but is growing quickly. If you want to join, then just leave your username as a comment with your expressed desire to join, or send my Leaders a message; Vayla, or Achilles IIIV.

We are in oceans 47, 57, 58, 76, & 77.
Join the Adeipho Alliance, and become a brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Alliance also has a forum for new players. New players can ask questions of our more experienced players and get quick responces, and helpful information.

DeletedUser

You know you can just say we are in the South Eat West

North or whatever then tell the oceans

p.s everyone on the boards most of the time has a alliance already

but i would reccomend for recruting purposes since i run my own allaince in eta personnal messages help alot
makes you approachable
sorry for the spelling