Adios Amigos

DeletedUser

Well after several months of being on grep and battling many alliances (kbs 420s) and players (ggc1,yogi,bronzing etc.) i've decided to pack it in.

Its been a good run and I will miss alot of people from grepolis. I'm quitting to free up some time in RL cause life is getting abit hectic for me between work and school and boredom is also a factor.

I wanna wish the rest of you good luck in gamma before i go :)
so Adios Amigos

DeletedUser

tommy - dont go mate!

It has been fun fighting against you and all the banter we had!

i HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU IN REAL LIFE!

You are a great lad - I will miss you.

cheers:pro:

DeletedUser

I agree. Shame to see you go mate. You were a great opponent and things will not be the same without you.

DeletedUser

i feel like quitting grepo after many players have quit this game, it is not the same nowadays and after i got 10th rank my mom is thinking about throwing my PC into the garbage can lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bye tommy Good luck in RL
as i said im gonna conquer ur cities for making this decision ;)

Arul

DeletedUser

Its harder to stay away than i thought :( As soon as i try to quit they stay gamma is being converted to 2.0 so now i can kinda have to stay :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i planned to quit but 2.0 gamma drew me back. Kinda annoying after preparing everything i needed to quit :(

DeletedUser

LOL.....just after we were all sizing up those smoking ghost cities

DeletedUser

Yup :D Still a complete nub for trying and failing to quit grepolis :D

Tommy - I will just take all your cities :eek:- that way you will quit for sure!;)

I dont know why you are staying - I believe that only the best players get put through to the hero worlds!!!:p:cool:

:D:D:D:D

And I know it was you who de repped me for saying goodbye to you! I owe you a kicking for that!