Adios Amigos!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

This is my official goodbye on the externals.
I am moving on, as per my grepolis cycle. The game's taking too much time that I don't have :)

This has been a fun world.. I am angry at the devs for capping the world at 20k players and kinda spoiling the fun for the ones who already registered.

Besides that, time for eulogies.
Major thanks to SweetT and Dev7in for harboring me in their alliance and forgiving me for leaving them.
You guys have shown great commitment by rebuilding the alliance and keeping at the top of the rankings.

Mandem, BladeRider, (Whoever led BAMFs), Befiesty, cyrus... You guys all led good alliances, but were stuck in a bad position. Thank you and your alliance for the fight.. It was a pleasure.

Meant more different personalities here than I did in my last world. I guess NovaZ's location caused that to happen. But it has all been great fun. I hadn't seen soo much mud slinging and tubthumping in any other forums before.

We are the gold diggers of grepolis (Acc. To hawks)
gold-digger.jpg

No matter what we all say, In the end what matters is the stats. And NovaZ has shown grit and fight against numerical odds. If you look at the stats (Avg Points, ABP, DBP and TBP) We have surpassed everyone else.
images

-----------------TimeLine-----------------------
Its a speed three world hence, things got out of hand pretty fast.

1) NovaZ was formed somewhere around 22nd December.. Kind of a mean departure from ONE*. But word quickly spread around about the creation of the first truly Elite Alliance in Delphi.

2) We fought BAMFs for lack of better things to do, planned to declare war on PFB or SFB or FB whatever they were.. and The Pack.. but talking to blade changed that. So, the plan went on for a few days to fight ONE

3) Then things changed quickly and Bunnies outgrew ONE and took in everyone that we were attacking. That caused us to rethink and fight Bunnies + Pack rather than ONE. For the hope of a better challenge.

4) War declared on Bunnies on Dec 30th (started on Jan2nd), War declared on illuminati (Jan2nd), War declared by PACK on Jan4th (?)

5) The first week of the major war was a total disaster for the enemies, we took in over 40 cities for no losses. Even when we were fighting 3 top 10 alliances, with 2 having larger points than us.. Our organization and lack of weak links tilted the war in our favor. Overwhelmingly so (much to my disappointment).
But then Then around January 6th.. PACK and PFB after realizing that they are not upto it, asked ONE to join in Against NovaZ. That was by far the scariest moment of my Grepolis life. LOL, but soon ONE realized that Pack and Bunnies are incompetent and the talks between NovaZ and ONE were fruitful.

6) January 9th NovaZ and ONE become Paper allies and deal was struck where NovaZ kills everything north and ONE kills everything south.

7) Week of Jan 10th - Jan 17th was pretty boring. Save for the time when Hawks attacked our outlying members and almost rimming them, the week had nothing interesting. Illuminati, Pack and Bunnies were just folding like a pack of cards.
The hawks attacks caused me to see the error of recruiting far away from the core and the alliance was quickly reshuffled to fix that and most of the outlying members went to INP. And I am glad to see Falcian as the leader of INP today. You deserve it buddy.

8) Somewhere during the middle of January, Pack and Bunnies merged, but it didn't do anything to their morale or power.
NovaZ declared war on GSA and Silence too and finally there was some fight against us.

9) The last 2 weeks of January were fun. Both Silence and G.S.A. giving an amazing fight. We all were discounting them on being MRAs, but they had a bigger fight in them than Bunnies, Pack, BAMFs and Illuminati x10.
Many cities were exchanged on both sides, where GSA getting a huge win on our Western side and Silence fighting hard but not really able to stop us.

9.1) Around 23rd Jan.. Majority of the Top Silence merged into NovaZ. NovaZ needed new blood and silence players wanted a better alliance. This caused the revival of NovaZ vs Hawks fight. But this time both the alliances had their full forces at hand. NovaZ was fighting GSA on one side, Hawks were fighting INP on side. So, it was going to be a sweeeet fight.
Lot of bloodlust and finally novaZ was able to save their cities and get a few up on Hawks. All the while GSA eating up NovaZ western flank.

9.2) Around 27th Jan, INP recruited in O54 causing NovaZ to focus everything on getting INP out of that ocean. Making a deal with Hawks to cease the war for a week and Planning co-ordinated moves with ONE. INP had taken in more than they could handle and quickly the O54 guys were kicked and an olive branch was initiated towards NovaZ by their new leader.

9.3) NovaZ fought back against GSA and took towns against overwhelming numbers. Also causing a mass hysteria in the alliance and soon thanks to Vegas Wolfs lot of GSA's top players were banned for cheating.

9.4) I told my alliance that I am leaving.

10) First week of February so far, Ceasefire with hawks ended... whose fault it is debatable. But with GSA on the brink of a loss. It is surely going to be easier this time around.

p.s. The dates and events are from my memory, if something is off by a little please forgive it.

Keep on kicking guys and have fun. Don't forget it is a game, have fun but don't let it take over your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

LOL BBG, take a chill pill. This post was obvious in a humorous light. You have preached to me about humor in previous posts so do us all a favor and take your own advice.

AA - It has been a pleasure working with you and I, for one, am sad to see you go. As I have already told you, If you ever find yourself back look me up. Maybe we can be on the same team next time.

Best of luck in all your RL endeavors.

~Saint

DeletedUser4278

Sad to see you go AA you where a good player. but as for the gold diggers well, cans has taken 5k of all his cities in a day o_O i bet that was expensive.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Always stinks to see the top player on a server leave. It's even worse when the first comment in your good-bye thread is such a downer. Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do next.

DeletedUser

AA we started this world knowing fully well you'd make it to rank no.1. You came, you conquered.

Alone you took the world by storm and created a REAL elite alliance. I thought we would clash in leadership of our alliance but it was quite the opposite and it makes sense. After your departure in Rho I more or less tried to follow in your footsteps, so if anything we were streamlined as leaders and up to this point I haven't had to do much because you'd already done it (it being exactly what I'd do) =p

You'll be sorely missed pal, but your greatness shall echo in the world of Delphi till the end I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go AA, you were a tough cookie at times

DeletedUser

Farewell Arjaa, all the best in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser

LOL

Good riddance !! haha

You stir up a load of and then when its looking like you little gang of made up super egos looks shakey you get out of dodge, using an excuse about time.

The same excuse the rest of us could use when playing multiple worlds, running businesses and having families, and the joke of pointing the gold stick is the No2 icing on an already morbidly brown cake !!

Paulzor can say what he likes - he usually does, ignorant of what the truth is - but I am pleased to see you go.

Your suck ups can call you classy all they want. I just call you a selfish little man who thought he would seize an opportunity to get his ego massaged, come back in three months and see how many of your brittle little team jumpers are left - very few i suspect, cos they just aint cut out for the long haul, a few are Like Storm and some of the guys who know they have my respect, even if my own respect has gone down in their eyes by how angry you have made me in this world.

And I guess you will cling to that as another victory, diagnosing a way to destroy a good crew and upset their leader. Awesomesauce to you fella.

You may be the best grepolis player of all time and I may be a million miles wide of the true mark, but I speak how I find and I will be glad if I never see you on a server again.

Run along, and let us get back to business.

DeletedUser

Blades mad cause for the first time in his Grepo career he didn't have to turtle at the start of the world.

NEK MINNIT..

Rimmed.

You're a useless leader Blade, cracked under pressure, the fact you always look to criticize someone personally speaks volume.

Crawl back into your turtle shell where you belong.

DeletedUser

since my original post was deleted,

good luck to you in RL AA. it was fun fighting against and alongside of you. it was fun while it lasted

DeletedUser3393

Saint You gave me more laughs than others.. Thanks buddy hehe

Sad to see you go AA you where a good player. but as for the gold diggers well, cans has taken 5k of all his cities in a day o_O i bet that was expensive.

Cana is an awesomely weird player. He figured he is leaving the world.. he would waste his gold. It is not like Blade, who felt the need to burn a 11k city to 4k within 4hrs in the middle of the war. LOL, i haven't seen anyone waste gold like that.

Always stinks to see the top player on a server leave. It's even worse when the first comment in your good-bye thread is such a downer. Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do next.
You know u r the first mod I have ever seen actively playing in any of my worlds.. glad to see the more human side of you hehe

@Paulzor you very well know you are awesome! :p

since my original post was deleted,

good luck to you in RL AA. it was fun fighting against and alongside of you. it was fun while it lasted
Dude you are a rockstar. Kickass in the new world!

Blade.. just think of it this way:

What have you done besides cry on the forums and in the PMs? The MRAs GSA and Silence fought back and took cities from us because we weren't that good. All the bunnies did was turtle lol. Paulzor was right.. Even though u guys may have ABP. None of you ever fought back in the game.. just come to forums and cry wolf.

I don't like BBG, but atleast he backs his words up on the field. You are just an empty vessel.. making sound but useless.

DeletedUser

Later AA. Will miss our hundreds of pages long worth of chats. Chewing the Cud with you was fun and made the long dreary waiting to send attacks that much less... well... long and dreary. =D

Cheers Mate, wish you the best.

DeletedUser

baaaaaa

baaaaa.

I can hear a little lamb crying ??

Have you lost your daddy little lamb ?? Aww poor baby, still not caught up to me in the OFFENCE stats despite being in the ALL ATTACK aliance and likes to work his mouth more than his lightships !! I guess you call me turtle cos my towns are called that for a laugh - Ive never been overtly offensive or defensive, I just roll with the punches, as oppose to hide behind bigger players and talk lots without stats to back it up !! lol

Go away little lamb, before you become a cutlet, your alliance is starting to crumble at the edges, so we will see how well you do under a fraction of the pressure we were under.

It is not like Blade, who felt the need to burn a 11k city to 4k within 4hrs in the middle of the war. LOL, i haven't seen anyone waste gold like that.

That was a joke and cost me a few quid to make you laugh but was worth it. I still had a sliver of respect for you then !!

Go and be important somewhere else now, this forum is for Delphi players, not Delphi quitters !!

Oh and i do like BBG - cos he dont lie and he shoots straight, both traits you could do with learning.

J.

DeletedUser

My alliance is going no where.

I'll deal with you in-game.

DeletedUser

Thanks for killing the thread. LEELG now that VIRUS is dead you feel the need to come on the Deplhi forums?

DeletedUser7213

Thanks for killing the thread. LEEJG now that VIRUS is dead you feel the need to come on the Deplhi forums?

The thread was already dead, Strikelame *necro*. As Dead as TRB, but that's another server, and I'm talking Delphi, so stay on topic.
Nazgul's done his fare share of killing threads, I'll just reciprocate for "Stone hono".

DeletedUser

AA is by far the best grepolis player i've ever had the pleasure of playing with, he's an excellent leader and he tears up the rankings. AA you came, you saw, you conquered. The funny thing is that, while blade keeps running his mouth calling AA a lier etc. That is not the truth, i know from personal experience. He's not a quitter either, he just gets bored smashing everyone and having no real competition, AA is on another level of elite player, compared to the rest of us