Adios Amigos!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes he seemed like a decent player, sad to see things fall apart then after he left.
I wish him the best
but again who is LEEGJ??

DeletedUser22940

Seems like he is just a Stone/Paulzor/Nazgulstrike hater, Sweet

DeletedUser

I think LEEJG has a crush on me, he's been following me round different world forums for a while now.

Sorry dude, not interested.

DeletedUser7213

I think LEEJG has a crush on me, he's been following me round different world forums for a while now.

Sorry dude, not interested.

Bye Nazgul. It's great you're leaving - I guess no more accounts were available for you to destroy. Haha. Or, as you're now known, stone homno. I mean, were known.

DeletedUser

AA is by far the best grepolis player i've ever had the pleasure of playing with, he's an excellent leader and he tears up the rankings. AA you came, you saw, you conquered. The funny thing is that, while blade keeps running his mouth calling AA a lier etc. That is not the truth, i know from personal experience. He's not a quitter either, he just gets bored smashing everyone and having no real competition, AA is on another level of elite player, compared to the rest of us

True. I can remember all the times he couldn't cause of morale! Awesomest beast there was on this server.