Adios, Epsilon

DeletedUser

Even though I never spoke to you it's sad to see yet another player leave epsilon. This world is dying way too quickly.

DeletedUser1405

Another One bites the dust, its sad to see so many experienced players leaving the game. The alliance will continue as you left it and will grow in your name.
Respect due to a decent player and leader.

Mike

DeletedUser

And I've never lost a city to an enemy. You could say that was due to non-aggressive play, but it's also because those who attempted it, the latest being Rowney from LoV, quickly found out that I know how to defend and decided to move on to easier targets. (Though admittedly, I was never a target of enga or DK, else that stat might not hold.)

I don't think there's anyone else in Eps who can make a similar claim.
There is someone I know, me :pro: Come and get me S.E.!

Just wanted to point out your losing a city right now. I thought you left? Why are you sending attacks to break my cs?

:(

DeletedUser

Well, it won't be as good without you. Hope SE doesn't die....maybe Lumi will keep it together.:pro:

DeletedUser3635

Mel, if you ever get a chance to read this again, I want to say you were the person I most miss after my departure. I love how our story played out over the course of the past few years and it's something to be proud of.

We began together, side by side, on an island in Ocean 64. and ended as leaders of the #1 alliance. There were so many stories in between that made things play out as they did, and you and I made the perfect partners. I wish you great enjoyment for your real-life. I have been loving life this past year and can't recommend enough for the players of Grepolis to chill, and live life. It is very addictive, and there are no breaks for the 'best' players, and casual players are likely to be eaten.

There were times I wanted to return, but I just wouldn't have the time now. I now spend my free time in the evening on Call of Duty, since I don't have to be online 24/7 to make sure I don't lose a city. I get much more sleep and can spend more time with my loved ones. I think you'll feel refreshed if you haven't already. You are making a good decision, and we both had a great run. There isn't much more to achieve in the game we enjoyed together (well, other than beating up on enga, which gives you heartburn...).

Anyways, Mel, I hope to cross paths again with you someday. Either in RL or to enjoy another run on another game. Hopefully the next one won't be as stressful.. lol.

DeletedUser4945

DW!

Although there are a lot of Eps players near and dear to my heart, you were my first neighbor, my first friend here, my first teacher, my first brother in arms, and the main reason I lasted in this game as long as I did.

I saw a lot of players come and go, but your leaving the game, for reasons I completely understand, made my leaving just a matter of time.

I have to say, I don't miss playing as much as I thought I would - not being tied down to a game that requires 24/7 vigilance gives me a lot more time to enjoy life as you are enjoying it. But the best times were when we were in sync in battle and in leadership. I'll never forget it.

For those still slugging it out - I hope you can keep it fresh, and I admire your tenacity. To those who are still fighting for SE, I'm sorry I can't fight with you, but I'm keeping tabs! Good luck to all!

xoxoxo