Known Bug Administrator Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser8790
  • Start date

DeletedUser8790

For some reason when I am in the "Troops outside" admin screen, Every time I pull troops from a city It kicks me out of the command overview and I have to reset my browser. Can this be fixed?

World: Tell us what world you have noticed this bug in. Theta
Browser and Version: Tell us which web browser you are using, include version number if possible. Google Chrome
Overview of the bug: Tell us what happens when this bug occurs, what prompts the bug to occur - include as much information about the bug as you can, so that we can address it. The more descriptive you can be, the more chance we have of understanding you. Troops outside command overview problem
Screenshots: Show us any screenshots that you have of the bug, or any other visual aids. These are often invaluable. The window is closing is the problem so not necessary
How often this occurs: Tell us the frequency in which this occurs or if this is the first time and if it only occurs during specific times. (providing your timezone if possible, or alternatively the time in GMT+1/UTC+1) all the time
Urgency: Tell us if this is an urgent bug (game-changing/game-breaking), or if it is just a minor bug (non-game changing). urgent, I have a lot of troops to move
Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring?
Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug. For some reason when I am in the "Troops outside" admin screen, Every time I pull troops from a city It kicks me out of the command overview and I have to reset my browser. Can this be fixed?
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes/no. refresh does not work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22399

This is a known bug and will hopefully be fixed soon

<crossing all fingers>