Rejected administrator for wonderrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I did not see this idea any where else. I was thinking with administrator we should have a way to send resources to our wonder. It could be set up like the cave screen is with administrator. Sending resources to the wonder three or four times a day is tedious boredom. This would really cut down on time so that we could all get back to planning attacks. We didnt sign up for this game to spend over an our a day building a temple. It takes long enough to shuffle resources back and forth between my own cities.

DeletedUser

You need to format your idea.
It should look something like this (fill in the empty stuff, I did some of them)
-------------------------
Proposal:
I was thinking with administrator we should have a way to send resources to our wonder.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Reason:
ending resources to the wonder three or four times a day is tedious boredom. This would really cut down on time so that we could all get back to planning attacks.

Details:
It could be set up like the cave screen is with administrator.

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

------------------
Anyway, I say no to this one

DeletedUser

Ya well i dont have time to send to my wonder.. I dont have time to format this idea as you would like.. Why cant the idea be read as is and taken into consideration?? We are not all computer programers who sit at there desk all day. I work construction! I don't have time to sit here and play with your made up formats!!!!!

If I wanted to write a dam book report I would. I just wanted to throw a good idea out there.

DeletedUser

Ya well i dont have time to send to my wonder.. I dont have time to format this idea as you would like.. Why cant the idea be read as is and taken into consideration?? We are not all computer programers who sit at there desk all day. I work construction! I don't have time to sit here and play with your made up formats!!!!!

If I wanted to write a dam book report I would. I just wanted to throw a good idea out there.

It's not a "made up format", it's the format that all ideas need to follow.. if you want your idea to be considered, you'll need to make time to put it into the format. It's a potentially good idea, but not with that attitude.

DeletedUser14492

OMG yes yes yes to this idea.

I HATE sending rec... what the HELL were Inno thinking... what boredom, what tedium... why would any player with tons of cities want to sit there clicking a million times to send rec. So pointless.

Ev

DeletedUser14492

TOTALLY AGREE.

Not accepting ideas for the sake of stupid formats is counter productive, if the idea is clear and explained properly why be so pedantic about a silly "format". This is such a simple idea and I suspect easy to implement, so format or no format, please please please take this forward.

Ev

ps, to KostaCzvLazic, you say no cos you have ONE city. Try playing with 100 or 200 having to send rec by clicking hundreds, if not thousands of times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am just telling you that without the format, this idea won't go anywhere except the rejected pile.

DeletedUser

please resubmit the idea with the proper format and prefix -__- the format was not made up and did not take 5 seconds to write. so i do ask for the format to be incorporated into the idea because i do not fell like having to decide wat the OP meant to be the ideas full extent

thread closed and rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.