Advanced -Adonis' Shop & Showroom

DeletedUser

I know this really isn't what you asked for at all. But I wanted to make something that looks nice and I just couldn't come up with anything that looked good that related to your need for eyes and fire. Let me know what you think about it, and if you do like it +Rep is always appreciated!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/200/c/f/sweet_alba_by_calebbutcher-d57t2t1.png
sweet_alba_by_calebbutcher-d57t2t1.png

DeletedUser

Haha, well, no, that wasn't quite what I was imagining. No worries, thanks for trying, I know my request was a little difficult. I will + rep you for doing your best though :)

DeletedUser

I would like a 450x120 sig that has a lot of color and some sort of warroir standing alone. I would like my name happyshazam with it an under that having fun yet? This is my first request so i might of done some things wrong but if i had just tell me!

DeletedUser

sig/avatar
size : sig - whatever size suits yourself. Avatar - 240x180
theme : Possibly an image of Roman legions standing in formation with a sort of shadowy background, Your work looks amazing so as long as there is some legion in there somewhere then I have faith in you :p
text : NinthLegion

Thanks if you can :)

DeletedUser

Are you doing mine -Adonis? its been a day with no reply.

DeletedUser

Hey man I love ur work...Really nice..
But since u work with celebrity images I would like to order something:
CoA and Sig(sig should be the biggest size allowed before you have to spolier it).
Theme:Well cyan/l-blue is my favourite color and with some darker lines that go in the text(like from the picture) it would be great
The cyan color should be like Cyan (subtractive primary) on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyan.. and for the lines out of the picture u should use navy blue or any darker vareity...
Picture:pierre Bouvier from simple plan...
Text:Is everybody going crazy?
Size:700/120(sig), CoA 240x180
tnx in advance..Admir

OO and one thing If you could do something like 2 shades of light blue/cyan in the back ground so that the bottom one slightly differs from the top oone it owuld be great...But only slightly...

DeletedUser

Thanks in Advance

CoA and Sig(sig should be the biggest size allowed before you have to spolier it).
Theme:Well cyan/l-blue is my favourite color and with some darker lines that go in the text(like from the picture) it would be great
The cyan color should be like Cyan (subtractive primary) on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyan.. and for the lines out of the picture u should use navy blue or any darker vareity...
Picture:pierre Bouvier from the rock band Simple Plan.....
Size:what u are comfortable with (sig), CoA 240x180
tnx in advance..

Admir

OO and one thing If you could do something like 2 shades of light blue/cyan in the
back ground so that the bottom one slightly differs from the top oone it owuld be great...But only slightly...

This i had to write cuz of the freakin reply button that is bugging me sry****

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

Picture:pierre Bouvier from the rock band Simple Plan.....
Size:what u are comfortable with (sig), CoA 240x180
tnx in advance..

Admir

OO and one thing If you could do something like 2 shades of light blue/cyan in the
back ground so that the bottom one slightly differs from the top oone it owuld be great...But only slightly...

This i had to write cuz of the fckin reply button that is bugging me sry****

I might remove that if I were you because if a Titan or Hero see's it you will be infracted for hiding coarse language.

DeletedUser

Hey,

Can you make me a alliance profile Pic??

Text: The Mafia
Details: I don't know I guess really tight looking Mafia theme with guns and blood and darkness.

Thanks

DeletedUser5832

This is his shop. It is down to him to tell people if he is gone. It certainly isn't your job, Luke.

DeletedUser

Oh boy, I forgot all about this D:

Wish someone had told me on Skype. Anyways, I'll see what I can do in the coming week as I kinda promised people I would help them with RL stuff this weekend! :)

DeletedUser24356

hey adonis you may just may remember me but i don't go on the us servers any more (not enough time) but i'd like an avvy that that looks like my sig thx

-chris0