Adrenaline

DeletedUser

So come on then, who fancies trying to explain what happened to the mighty Adrenaline, war get a bit too much for you guys? :cool:

DeletedUser

Just managed an extra 3 days then the Tigers, they do seem to have gone very quiet :)

DeletedUser

Although I had nothing to do with adrenaline, it has been a bit of a shock to disband

DeletedUser

what happened is a puzzle to us in Adrenaline too we don't khow who or how the alliance was disbanded but i can say this we did not do this on porpuse we are not scared of war no matter how many enemies. Though the cause of Adrenaline being disbanded is unkown we have still tried our best to regroup in the confusion and seems most of the former adrenaline members have Created and joined SunTzu. I just want to clear any suspicion that we did this on porpuse to avoid war.

DeletedUser

Cheers for the clarification milestone, sounds like just one coward in there then, good luck in the new alliance ;)

DeletedUser

the sure is that we didnt have any bad intentions for A boyz...just wanted a rematch against TTOW crew;-)

DeletedUser

It really was sad to login one day and see the alliance disbanded. I was happy with our position and was looking forward to seeing how this world played out. This world has turned out 100% differently than I expected. Joining in summer 2011, I haven't been around since the beginning but I got to know a little bit about the big players and alliances and felt at home playing this game. From Guardians of Olympus to Jasmine Union to TON, I never found an alliance I really felt would be around til the end until I joined Adrenaline.
As for the suggestion that we disbanded to avoid war, I'm glad it's been established that we had no idea it was happening. I think we in ADN ran into the same problem that we did in ToN. The founder couldn't afford much time to play any longer and if he couldn't run the alliance, no one would. Just my opinion, take it for what it is.
That said, I can't blame Failed for putting rl first but it would have been nice to pick a new leader instead of him disbanding and going to VM.

DeletedUser22951

Zarlac was running adrenaline a few days before it collapsed. He would have done a great job if given the chance, he was making the decisions for quite some time before that as failed had RL issues. The disbandment has caused havoc combined with the downgrade to 2.0, for that reason i have quit NU. There are so many players now just fading out of that world it's unreal.
For the record adrenaline were the best alliance i served with and did kick some while they were around. I will remember that time with fond memories.

DeletedUser

Wow ninja you still play! It seems failed has gone through with what he told me ages back, he said he would quit grepo if 2.0 came in. This was when I talked to him in the summer. Seems like he hit disband when he quit. Also I think he was Getting very busy in his RL. Zalac would have made a good leader though!

DeletedUser22951

Strange...
Failed has just joined the damn yankees?
Funny things afoot in NU.

DeletedUser

Strange...
Failed has just joined the damn yankees?
Funny things afoot in NU.

Failed has joined Damn Yankees. We're having a great time :).

The server has stabilized. I've figured how to get about 120K of res a day from "painless farming" which is a lot more res than I gained under the old system.

You should come back!

DeletedUser

120k from painless farming????

I think I need to look into a bit more then

DeletedUser22951

Yep, Zarlac spoke to me about that.
RL calls, thanks for the offer. The Yankees will kick some, am sure they will be the last ones standing.
Is hard to leave what has been so much fun, it will remain a fond memory.
Thanks.
2.0 has left a whole lot of ghost of xmas to come.

DeletedUser

120k per day with how many cities erato..?
i just do the 3or 4 hour farmings..