Advent Hunt

DeletedUser

Present Locations

So does anybody know the location of the presents this year?

DeletedUser

I scrolled through the whole #91 ocean (today's location), but didn't see anything "floating" around. Is there a trick to finding the advent gift? IE: Does the mini map coordinates have to show the exact location?, or do you have to click on an island info button? Or what?

I did give it the effort before asking here, but don't want to waste time looking in the wrong place or in the wrong way either. :heh:

DeletedUser

TY. Don't know how I missed it. Must not have scrolled straight.

DeletedUser

Thanks Baron1027

I must be as blind as Tiresias as I couldn't find it for toffee :heh: so thanks!

DeletedUser

It may be a silly question, but how do you know the coordinates of ocean 91?

DeletedUser

It may be a silly question, but how do you know the coordinates of ocean 91?

(9)00 + (1)00 = Ocean 91, if that's what You ment. So everything between 900-999+100-199 is O91.

If You ment how we know which ocean, then the present in the bottom of the screen says so :)

DeletedUser17626

any for day3? :D oceans are too vast.. cant even find any in the area im in.

DeletedUser

I found December 11 o.o 572|615

Anyone found December 4th's?

EDIT: I found it :/ 490|32 - 5 Swordsmen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found December 11 o.o 572|615

Anyone found December 4th's?

EDIT: I found it :/ 490|32 - 5 Swordsmen

thank you Ellen - you saved me a lot of time, and now i can get back to homework....i looked earlier today using my 'criss-cross' strategy (traverse extreme edges of ocean, then diagonals, then bisectors, hoping it sits in one of those trajectories, but alas, i didnt locate it, obviously).

thank you!

DeletedUser

I usually find it when it becomes available (now that I know what I'm looking for) and send the coordinates to the alliance leader. He then puts it on the alliance announcements.

Your enemies read the forums too. Make them find it.

"You don't win wars by dying for your country, You win wars by making the other poor SOB die for theirs!" Patton