Advice?

DeletedUser

I am the founder of the tiny Trojan alliance, but Great Union (a Huge alliance compared to us) wants us to merge into them. There wouldn't be any need for conflict except most of my alliance only wants only a pact with them while Great Union only wants us to merge into them. Frankly I'd rather be in my tiny alliance than theirs yet I don't want my allies getting attacked. Any advice on this situation?

DeletedUser

Although I don't play omega but I would like to give you a general advice.
First of all check what members of your alliance wants ? If they say yes than instead of direct merging,firstly join them(give founder rights to a friend of your who will give it to you back ) for a day.Check whether they are organized, have active members ,significant presence in your ocean etc etc if everything is in order than I will recommend you to join them as most big alliances won't make pacts with small ones and if you will go on your own then you may end up as a prey for them.Plus big alliance means more players,more players means more experience,and this will help you to learn the game

DeletedUser

if they recruit by force... then join them... keep a mailing list of your alliance, and sabotage them... then reform your alliance and walk off with a few additional members ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the advice, now how do I delete this thread?

DeletedUser

Well I guess that this thread is completely useless... esp as we decided not to merge into Great Union, We don't get attacked by them that often and usually after a member attacks us they stop as my alliance members always throw in some help when needed.