Aegean Battleships 2020 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser54425

my bp boost isnt working from event ....is it game wide or just me please ticket has been put in as well

DeletedUser55662

bp boost is working at another server
it not X4. read what is does

DeletedUser54425

read what it does i have had it on for a full day during which i have exactly the same bp as without it ....dont need to read what it does to know its not working ..

DeletedUser57434

The divine strategy doesn't work as described.

All battle points received while this power is active are increased by 100%, with the exception of battle points from Colony Ships, and any type of transport ships.

My bps from attacking the conquest weren't doubled, too. Maybe the conquest is considered as CS ?

DeletedUser57434

But it's stupid and not fair. Those who attack the conquest - get only 1x bp. And deffers with this buff get doubled bp from the SAME conquest

DeletedUser55662

and dont forget it not only the cs does not count and the transport ships dont count.
who said its a fair game,

DeletedUser55662

with the old X2 and X4 it was unfair also, because players put cs or trasports to gain bps. no real battle

DeletedUser57434

I agree, i dont like x2 and x4, but conquest is a real battle

Hydna

Grepolis Team
But it's stupid and not fair. Those who attack the conquest - get only 1x bp. And deffers with this buff get doubled bp from the SAME conquest

Players that activate a token get double whether they are attackers or defenders. It is not based on a conquest it is based on an individual player.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Players that activate a token get double whether they are attackers or defenders. It is not based on a conquest it is based on an individual player.

Well, SM brought up a good point I'd think, so Hydna could you give some clarity to my question (below):

If a city is in siege, and I pop the new BP token (Divine Strategy), and it's not my siege or ally (namely, enemy or brown) and I attack it, am I going to see that BP boost (Which is really just an altered 2x) - let's assume I don't kill the siege or any transports?

OR will I only see 100% vs the 200% the token would give me?

DeletedUser29991

Also had issue with BP token. No response yet from support except looking into it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well, SM brought up a good point I'd think, so Hydna could you give some clarity to my question (below):

If a city is in siege, and I pop the new BP token (Divine Strategy), and it's not my siege or ally (namely, enemy or brown) and I attack it, am I going to see that BP boost (Which is really just an altered 2x) - let's assume I don't kill the siege or any transports?

OR will I only see 100% vs the 200% the token would give me?

The boost should apply to all bp gained while the spell is active so yes it should apply to bp gained from killing units on either side of a siege.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A fix has gone out for the issue of the tokens not doubling the BP received correctly and now the tokens will display and give you the correct amount when you receive BP.