Aegean Battleships 2020 Feedback Thread

Shuri2060

Strategos
imo rather than a +10k BP token, something like +10% for a week feels like a better idea.

How do I put it... the small increase feels more reasonable. It's noticeable (like in Grepolympia events), but not overpowered like 2x, 4x. There's less of an incentive to go on a crazy rampage and/or get all your allies to donate you BP because of the massive value.

It feels more natural than capping the 2x BP at +10k.

DeletedUser55437

I hope that the amount of myths, especially hydras is regulated. If everyone has hydra tokens on a speed 4, 1 token is full nuke... and they are 25% buffed in 129... its gonna be crazy

DeletedUser56008

I hope that the amount of myths, especially hydras is regulated. If everyone has hydra tokens on a speed 4, 1 token is full nuke... and they are 25% buffed in 129... its gonna be crazy
What sense does this make? Are you trying to say hydra tokens should be capped as in you can only get a select number a day?

DeletedUser55742

Is the new buffer not affected by speed of the world, i heard the higher the speed the more the BP cap on the token. Also how many new tokens are there for BP since we used to have the double and the quad BP one. will there be only one from now on or will both have a new one :confused:

DeletedUser55437

u can still make them with effort, it should be hard to get them because of how powerful they are in 129

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
there is already an ENORMOUS advantage to simmers in grepolis. if I want slots, the best way is for me to build dlu, keep my walls high and run festivals 2-3 times a day. 100% that is the easiest way for a player to grow their slot count. i like cs and transports not counting, but i would cap a token at a few hundred thousand bp, not 10 or 20k. theres no incentive, at all, to use it. and i forsee players who actually like to fight and play grepolis as a war game to end up leaving and going to other games. defending is already infinite times easier than it is attacking, on revolt at least, and this puts favor on the sides of the pussyfilled teams to take the hit and rebuild because the attacker will NEVER get the bp needed to catch them in slots

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Two things:
1) I think the Cap is very poor honestly.. Either just give us a 4x or a 2x or even make a 6x since it's a new event. Idk why everyone is complaining (shuri) about getting BP - it's the lifeblood of the game (W.A.R.G.A.M.E.). But regardless, if it HAS to be capped, make it 100K or really more so 200K. But it is supposed to level with you so I'll see what I got when I find it I suppose...

2) I'm not sure I'm fully understanding how new rewards work vs navigating... Every 12 hours do new rewards get set and the battleships rest? Or do I have to navigate fully to Ares and then beat him and that's when I can see new rewards? Thus, meaning I gotta get there 15 times to get the BP bonus.

Outside of this, I LOVE this, I think it's great, big thank you and kudos to builders!

Darth Akula

Lochagos
@Baudin Toolan question regarding the cannonballs - Do they rollover into the next day if unspent?

Ex: I have 80 Cannonbals (8 shots) left that I don't plan to use. When the day/event resets for the new day, am I still keeping those 8 shots and then can add on more shots throughout the next day?

Edit: Also, I made it to the "top" of the map twice already and only got the reward once? Second time I was supposed to get a Harpy boost and another Ares token but didn't... Just got a Land Expansion... Pretty sure I should've gotten teh 2nd Ares and Harpies right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser57425

Event already broken, filled up my inventory with rewards so could not continue, emptied out several slots and event still said inventory full, reloaded three times, same result.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
@Baudin Toolan question regarding the cannonballs - Do they rollover into the next day if unspent?

Ex: I have 80 Cannonbals (8 shots) left that I don't plan to use. When the day/event resets for the new day, am I still keeping those 8 shots and then can add on more shots throughout the next day?

So I've never done this event but my question got answered with a yes so BT if you see my posts just respond to the first part please :)

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Yeah I answered my own questions as the Wiki didn't answer mine ( minus the rollover) - but I learned that before having to look again at it.

As for the GP, I was misreading how it worked. I thought you got both AP and the other token and it's just one. Which I also learned on my own too. But thank you SAD!