Aegean Battleships 2023 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Battleships event returns February 21st and runs through March 6th. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please share them with us here in this thread.

IRSDIVISION

Lochagos
greatly nerfed compared to past. Did players ask for it to be so nerfed or is this another great grep idea without asking like divine strategy??? Aegean battleships used to be an event u could count on to rebuild and war quickly apparently not anymore. I noticed a prize for harpies it was so nerfed it didnt make sense it pprovied like 3 harpies. Its becoming more and more grindy in short order grep people will not have anyone left to complain

jack9r9

Hipparchus
greatly nerfed compared to past. Did players ask for it to be so nerfed or is this another great grep idea without asking like divine strategy??? Aegean battleships used to be an event u could count on to rebuild and war quickly apparently not anymore. I noticed a prize for harpies it was so nerfed it didnt make sense it pprovied like 3 harpies. Its becoming more and more grindy in short order grep people will not have anyone left to complain
Don't know how others feel, but this is actually one of my favorite events. Plus golding doesn't give as big an advantage as other events as Reimu mentioned.