After 12 Alliance dissussion

DeletedUser

After 12 Alliance Discussion

So i guess this is needed since all we hear is about the top 12 but what about under that we wanna hear options on the alliance's under 12 ranking? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if your near the the 34/35/44/45 intersection theres this neat little alliance that will be a juggernaut shortly. mostly because im probably the best player in this world and its my alliance. just started it about 1 hour ago though so we/I are a bit down the rankings.

DeletedUser

Good ones below 12 that I see doing well ...

Doom Monkeys
The Black Death Imperium
Star

And of course, us, but we started a bit late.

DeletedUser

who is your alliance bigskyguy?

and i would love to be attacked for once. it would be awesome. and i stand by my comment. dont see many big names in this world, and im normally top 10 when i do see the big names...

DeletedUser

you're too far away for me unfortunately

you can find me in-game, or in omega

DeletedUser

oh yay. omega. maybe there are a few vets in here. ive been pessimistic.

DeletedUser

I like the Doom Monkeys, no a few of there players, some of them know what they are doing

DeletedUser

there are a ton of alliances, which will make it entertaining for sure

DeletedUser

0-0

if your near the the 34/35/44/45 intersection there's this neat little alliance that will be a juggernaut shortly. mostly because im probably the best player in this world and its my alliance. just started it about 1 hour ago though so we/I are a bit down the rankings.

Ok noob alert you just started and your bragging your the best alliance it proberly gonna be a MRA alliance and fail

DeletedUser

Doom monkeys look like a good alliance also Wrath of the titans gets a thumbs up too

DeletedUser

Ok noob alert you just started and your bragging your the best alliance it proberly gonna be a MRA alliance and fail

coming from the guy who posts his location, it is somewhat ironic calling someone a noob at this stage

DeletedUser

yes the world just started like a few days ago your late to the party. your stuill made a noob mistake and i started at Gammer am no noob.

And am a Lady not a guy.

DeletedUser

yes the world just started like a few days ago your late to the party. your stuill made a noob mistake and i started at Gammer am no noob.

And am a Lady not a guy.

How you doing ;) can't beat a geordie lass, as normally they are tougher than me

DeletedUser

the fact that you would even say noob/MRA alert to me says your probably a pushover.

DeletedUser

i have autism and Dyslexia so no i cant spell well.

And your the one who came on here saying your alliance is the best when it was made a hour ago.

Am ending this convasation between us its getting perthetuic