After 12 Alliance dissussion

DeletedUser13459

oh yay. omega. maybe there are a few vets in here. ive been pessimistic.

i like your confidence, dont think that there are no heavy hitters here though, i have been around since delta and have topped BPA rankings in worlds :)

DeletedUser19042

Hello all.

May I remind you of one of the forum rules
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

Therefor I have removed certain posts.
Please keep this on topic, and do not comment on someones spelling. (mine isn't perfect either)

Sincerely,
Jorisva1

DeletedUser

I think that my alliance is up there with all the other alliances not in the top 12 One Gun Infinite Ammo is a small alliance but we are full of people who wanna be great and i hope we do well in this world.

DeletedUser

yes the world just started like a few days ago your late to the party. your stuill made a noob mistake and i started at Gammer am no noob.

transferring founder rights before getting rimmed would have been less noob-ish.

fighting back rather than kicking your members as soon as they got conked would have also been less noob-ish.

however, renaming your alliance 'death watch' rather than 'wrath of the titans' is somewhat fitting. props for that.

DeletedUser39931

Masters of Rogue Chaos - i know a few of these players well the ones i know are top quality players and they are in the outer oceans they will tear it up

DeletedUser

So i guess this is needed since all we hear is about the top 12 but what about under that we wanna hear options on the alliance's under 12 ranking? :)

Isn't it a little early for any of this? When I scan the map I see city after city in beginner protection. Plenty of time for players and alliances to develop and the current Top 12 will look very different a month from now. I also play ETA and could be called a noob myself.