Again? Already?

DeletedUser

I may play if it is, otherwise I'm not. Although Metalcore's alliance looks very tempting to apply for.

DeletedUser

I will play it if it is a conquest :O

[Edit]I love how someone -repped me and didn't leave a name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not joining, speed 1 is all about the farms and I don't have the time to farm constant.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I keep saying they should make a speed 2.5 lol, are they thinking about that?

I'm still debating whether I should join Mu or not...

DeletedUser

I keep saying they should make a speed 2.5 lol, are they thinking about that?

I'm still debating whether I should join Mu or not...

It's one to look at, however at the moment worlds are getting 20 - 30,000 players within a week, speed 2 can only hold 30k at once and speed 3 is 20k ( I think) so a 2.5 would just give us the same problems :p

DeletedUser

I am starting an alliance in MU. I need some experienced players to help me start this elite force. It will be limited to about 20 experienced members, might add more later.

go to mu alliances to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate conquest, if you get conquered, in conquest ways you can't do anything about it, It's what happened to me, in kappa, you can't build troops, the only thing you can do is, ask for support quick time....

Speed one world is slow
Slow-Speed-Limit-Sign-K-5785.gif

I like
nolimit.jpg
lol

LordStuart... and this is my car in real life... http://www.blingcheese.com/video-48/bugatti.htm :cool:

DeletedUser

I am very happy for grepolis... clearly they are doing well with finance and publicity and couldn't be more happy that this allows new players to join especially since that will lead to increased updates. ;)

:D Very Best of Luck in Mu to all players!

DeletedUser2663

Dam, people have only "just started" conquering on lambda. jeez, i have only started compiling my Premade as well. I expected a couple weeks b4 they put a new world lol. Looks like i wont be here, I only got 5 members so far and i aint going to rush perfection

PS: speed 1 is quite slow as well.