Again ..

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date

DeletedUser10527

To me it seems everytime it's happening kinda the same

There's always a BIG MRA who invites every 175pts player who joins the world early then no place for all they make their
academies 1 no surprise if 2 of them

then everyone is after them and they fall after 2 max. 3 days after BP start

Good to see everyone here. Enjoy it!

DeletedUser

Ok, I've had enough of reading about this to be honest. It's a 50member cap on alliance, how hard do you think it is to gather that nr of players? If you are talking about ZT, take into account that there's a large nr of players that came from another world called Hermonassa where we rule on all categories and where the cap is 400(we've got 200). I have done the same, but I am not so sure I'll focus on this world so much... I will see how things go and take action when time comes.

Until then, stop wasting your time bashing on other alliances... to be honest the leadership of ZT here (which is not the same as in Hermonassa) is doing a fine job from my point of view and the players are quite active already.

I wish you happy hunting and less argueing at least until fight starts..

Good day to you sir!

DeletedUser6378

Seriously i don't see a group from a speed 1 world making it on a speed 3 world. If they all came together That doesn't make them a MRA even if they do have an academy. That just makes them a large premade. With the required activity difference though most wont stay they wont be able to be active enough to keep up.

DeletedUser

Didn't say it was a large premade, I said there were a lot.. not really sure how many, but enough to count. I am btw no longer in the alliance, I am too low for them:) which is true..

DeletedUser10527

To be true, we all played in many worlds and were in many alliances and we all know when the world reaches a deeper stage we can't have more than 30 to max 40 high active players and if they are active enough in the world you mentioned they can't really handle a 2nd one. If a premade - you hardly can find 100 active players all together for a 3-3 speed world.
If none of them - I just wish you good luck to ZT or other huge premades you will surely need it