DeletedUser9465

I'm teaching logic.

And iga, skall is 70ish only on weekends. :D

DeletedUser

Oops...

On the weekends I usually tell people Im 70-79 years old on skype, :p

On monday my age reverts back to 18.

DeletedUser

Before I tell you all my age, I want to see your guesses. Ya know, just out of curiosity ;)

DeletedUser

90 :p

Nah just joking, but seeing as your an army veteran (I think...well, I hope :)), I'd say around 50-60?

DeletedUser9465

hihihi, i like it

p → q, p ˅ ˥p, q ˅ p, (r ˅ p) ˄ (q ˅ r), ˥p ˅ q

is this conclusion valid? or not?

The conclusion can be true or false, but not valid. The argument can be valid or not.

DeletedUser9465

Is this your argument?

{(p → q) & (p V ˥p) & (q V p) & [(r V p) & (q V r)]} → (˥p V q)

If yes, the argument is valid. This means that if the premises are true, then the conclusion is true as well.

DeletedUser

90 :p

Nah just joking, but seeing as your an army veteran (I think...well, I hope :)), I'd say around 50-60?

90? Rofl... In my 20's... Oh and it was USMC by the way... Not to be confused with the Army... I know all of the armed forces get chalked up together, but it makes a difference to the people who were in...

DeletedUser

Is this your argument?

{(p → q) & (p V ˥p) & (q V p) & [(r V p) & (q V r)]} → (˥p V q)

If yes, the argument is valid. This means that if the premises are true, then the conclusion is true as well.

yes it is, next clue ^^

premises
∀x(Ax → Bx), ∀x(Cx → ˥Dx), ∀x(Ex → Ax), ∀x(Bx → ˥Fx), ∀x(˥Ex → Cx)
conclusion
∀x(Fx → ˥Dx)

DeletedUser

premises
∀x(Ax → Bx), ∀x(Cx → ˥Dx), ∀x(Ex → Ax), ∀x(Bx → ˥Fx), ∀x(˥Ex → Cx)
conclusion
∀x(Fx → ˥Dx)

i took Discrete mathematics course at the past semester and logic was 1 of the topics... i though im done with this and now i see it in this forum lol

DeletedUser

90? Rofl... In my 20's... Oh and it was USMC by the way... Not to be confused with the Army... I know all of the armed forces get chalked up together, but it makes a difference to the people who were in...

Lol sorry my bad :)

But 90 was just a joke ;)