Aggies 29, Bama 24

DeletedUser29066

Chances are that come January someone other than Alabama will be playing for the BCS Championship, although Bama could still get there. But assuming it is some other school, whoever it is should send a giant THANK YOU card to the Texas A&M Aggies. Aggies 29, Bama 24 .. on Bama's home turf. Otherwise the Crimson Tide might well have rolled on to an undefeated season, another SEC Title, and another BCS Championship. The road for everyone else just got a little bit easier.

I'll still tell Aggie jokes and make fun of them as I always have .. that's just the nature of things. But you earned a little respect today guys .. Aggies 29, Bama 24.:cool:

DeletedUser

Thank you, Texas A & M, for allowing my Fighting Irish to have a shot at the title. Now Notre Dame just needs to beat out Oregon or K-State

DeletedUser5554

Oregon lost I was so mad watching that I wanted Oregon vs ND.

DeletedUser6029

I have to say, I was so excited for that win. I love everyone who plays against 'bama, but the fact that an upstart SEC infant came in and kicked their nether regions was the most satisfying moment I think I have had in ohhhh a few years.

I have never rooted so hard for the Bulldogs in my life as I did today, but it was a great game.....

DeletedUser5554

I have to say, I was so excited for that win. I love everyone who plays against 'bama, but the fact that an upstart SEC infant came in and kicked their nether regions was the most satisfying moment I think I have had in ohhhh a few years.

I have never rooted so hard for the Bulldogs in my life as I did today, but it was a great game.....

I love the Bulldogs and I wanted them in that championship so bad.