Agony Aunt, More Frequent and Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Nu!

Aunty Sapphie here. In addition to seeing a bit of my Q & A in the Nu News Issues (MrGlenn) I have decided (After a bit of prodding from fans) To post the rest of the questions i get each week in a separate thread, so those people who have written in and desperately want their responses can get them much faster :)

So, my dears, here are all the questions that you have been waiting to catch up on.

Dear Agony Aunt,

I have a question, when you attack a city, with a lvl 25 wall why do your slingers die? I mean, can't they just lob their slingery things our the wall?

And can't your archers just hide in the cave and pop an arrow at the senate?

Yours confusingly,

Confuzzled.

Dear Confuzzled,

There is only one answer to your question. Your Troops are not Ninjas. Do not worry, i hear there is a course that you can send them on Summer Camps. Like this one:

http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com/ninja-camps.html

Should this be a little out of your price ranges, heres an easier option:

ninja-for-dummies.gif

After a short course in Ninja training your Slings should be able to scale level 25 walls and lob silent firey balls of destruction upon the residents. Your Archers will be able to hide in any shadow and assasinate without detection.

Let me know how the Ninja troops serve,

~ Aunty Sapphie

Aunty Sapphie!

Frantic runs in the door of the Agony Aunt’s House, throwing his hand to his face and collapsing to his knees tears flowing from his eyes. The with a screech he wails "Oh Agony Aunt, I… I am worried for my alliance, they don't..."

Frantic quickly throws his head to the floor banging on the back of it. "They - I only just joined! They gave me some leadership rights It.it... It wont be long before they give me founders rights!"

Frantic sobs quietly a moment. "What if they… WHAT IF! They give it to some one stupid and get us disbanded... they must not... THEY DON'T KNOW! How can they know, V2.0masters Disbanded! Hell's Vapor Storm! ... And oh… oh the" Frantic's voice goes long, stretched and concerned at this point "Shadows Rising!"

Frantic stands and grabs the Agony Aunts knees looking into her eyes. "How can I help them HOW? Please you’re my last hope! Pleaseeeeeee. What should I tell them, how do I convince them not to be a MRA! Please Aggie Please!" Frantic stands straight and punch’s the wall of the lounge "Owwwwwwwww! Agony Aunt, the alliance is EPSILON! Please help me."

~Worried and Frantic

Dear Frantic,

Take a deep breath for me…. good. Lets calm down. Feel free to take a seat. Can I get you anything?

~She smiles and offers him a biscuit, before pouring him some cordial~

Now, lets be logical here. There is no need to worry; you can refuse the rights thrust upon you. You can say no. What I would suggest is that you sit your leaders down and talk to then in an instant messenger or Grepolis chat, and let them know that they need to be more careful in their alliance. I believe that there are some guides on leadership available in the Public Forum Archive that you can direct them towards.

Something else that may be useful could be the New Association on Skype, which aims to educate people while incessantly spamming them and relentlessly assaulting their computers with loud Skype notifications. 10 minutes on there and it is guaranteed they will change their ways. Some people say Torture, others say it is a life changing seminar of truth.

Do you feel a little better now? I’m more than happy to lend a listening ear any time you need me.
~Auntie Sapphie gives Frantic a hug, and leads him to the door~

You know where to come if you need me,

~Aunty Sapphie

Dear Agony Aunt,

Please help!

Its been suggested that I remove the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy for the military.
I'm worried that to do so would cause a great loss in morale amongst my troops.

But, I also can't stand the thought of my men playing hide and seek with each other’s spears while they should be standing watch.

Do you think I should instead allow women to serve alongside the men? Wouldn't that give them something to think about besides sweaty man buttocks?

But then again, I need my men ready to go at a moments notice. Not distracted by every woman that walks by, or are they already distracted by each other?

I just don't know what to do!

Please, please give me your advice!

Sincerely,

Conservative Liberal.

Dear Conservative Liberal,

This is a most intriguing question! I must say this was not what I expected to find but I will try my best to assist.
The decision in this matter is up to you, as the reigning monarch. However, I have a few tips that may be useful.
I would suggest you make a list, to help you make your decision. Pro’s and Con’s tend to be the best way go.

Pro’s
*The men feel happier they don’t have to hide who they are
*The Ancient Greeks did not discriminate against homosexuality
*Your armies will be the best dressed in all of Grepolis
* Barracks will be clean and orderly
* You will be commend by others for being so understanding of ‘the little people’

Con's
*Anti-gay protest from citizens
* Fights between Straight and Gay troops
*Delays while troops changes clothes to suit the events
* Excessive repeats of YMCA and any song by Elton John.
*Enemy troops may laugh at you.

Looking at this the decision may be a little difficult. I would suggest you install a women’s brigade in your army but do not mix the legions as that could lead to fraternisation, which you do not need during wartime. I would suggest hiring some of these lovely ladies:

amazon-women.jpg

Beautiful, therefore keeping men’s thoughts occupied, but too scary to approach. The enemy will be dazzled when faced with such foes, and Victory will be ensured.

Good Luck in your decision-making, I hope you make the right choice.

~Aunty Sapphie

I hope you find entertainment my dears. If you have any questions you would like answered, feel free to pop me a message anytime :)

I am here for you

Aunty Sapphie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Well done Sapphire, that was a good read :)

Unlucky about Sugar and Spice by the way, there just wasn't enough girls on grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know we aren't dead yet right? We haven't given up.

BTW please keep on topic ;)

Thanks for the comments, Don't forget to send in more questions!

~Aunty Sapphie

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the peasants

Hi Auntie Sapphire,

I'm having a real problem here. I feel terribly sorry for the peasants and this is preventing me from effective farming. I start to feel totally guilty when the mood falls below 60 and they go from being so cheerful and happy to looking like they are just going to cry. :(

I know I'm supposed to be the boss-lady on the island but this is starting to keep me up at night. How am I ever going to launch my next attack and get enough points for a second city?

Do you think this is a problem that I'm having because I'm a woman? Does this mean women just shouldn't be aspiring to conquer the world?

I look forward to any advice you can provide in this matter.

Sleepless Sister.

DeletedUser

Hi Auntie Sapphire,

I'm having a real problem here. I feel terribly sorry for the peasants and this is preventing me from effective farming. I start to feel totally guilty when the mood falls below 60 and they go from being so cheerful and happy to looking like they are just going to cry. :(

I know I'm supposed to be the boss-lady on the island but this is starting to keep me up at night. How am I ever going to launch my next attack and get enough points for a second city?

Do you think this is a problem that I'm having because I'm a woman? Does this mean women just shouldn't be aspiring to conquer the world?

I look forward to any advice you can provide in this matter.

Sleepless Sister.

It isn't gender related. I, too, feel guilty about exploiting those downtrodden folk in the village. But I find that if I think of an ex while looking at the forced smiles of the 'probably won't defend themselves' villages, the idea of taking their goods becomes much more palatable.

DeletedUser

It is awfully hard to Post these as anonymous when you post your questions in forum ;)
Private messages work best my dears.

~Aunty Sapphie

Status
Not open for further replies.