Agony Aunt - Week 12!

DeletedUser

Hello my dears,

If you didn’t guess from the “emergency” post last week, our friend anonymous has outed himself - nodcrush correctly deduced that anonymous was in fact Valaghar - and said goodbye.
A shame to lose such an entertaining friend… unless someone can find a solution to his problem?

We have no other questions this week – please do send questions in, otherwise the whole ‘Agony Aunt’ doesn’t really work.
Seeing as there’s nothing else I suppose we better get to:

The 7 Deadly Sin Awards!

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game

214v4zt.jpg

Ellaranna takes this cup – being perfectly matched in her attack and defense! Kudos to another well deserved cup!

Anger ~ the player who shows the most aggression in game

2j519a1.jpg

Eclipsin12 has pulled out in front of Maximuso24 again to retain the Anger cup! He must really like drinking his “start of the day attacks” coffee from anger ;)

Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game

2qtzj1e.jpg

AgreSSiveMiSSion takes this cup – his thread on the AoA profile getting more action than most threads over the last week but still not that far from the starting line in game!

Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points

4jx7dc.jpg

Oktoberfest – Which belongs to sourkraut of Knights of Valor. I reckon Oktoberfest would be a great place to party!

Gluttony~ The Player who takes the most cities in game

xmss2t.jpg

While myn2011 (Of MOS) has 34 cities, Ellaranna has 36 cities so she takes away this cup again!

Pride ~ The Best Alliance in Pella (My Opinion)

f53jnt.jpg

While MOS have just passed 100k average mark for their alliance (which is no small feat), One for the Road (ranked 21st) are doing pretty well for only having 9 members!

Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game

5nw0g4.jpg

This week the Envy cup goes to Knights of Valor. Watching their recent performance in game has been a treat and I can’t wait to see their upcoming conflict with Norma Snockers. A group laughed at for connections to Silver but definitely an alliance to keep your eyes on!

Well folks, that’s it for another week. Don’t forget to send in those questions – don’t you want to be the next fantastically “Anonymous” poster? :p

~Auntie Sapphie

DeletedUser

Ella is not doing as well as you think and you probably don't want to be her if you look closer at her stats. Out of the last 15 colonizations, she lost 9 cities. 6 of them were big city losses to enemy alliances and they were the most recent losses. All her recent city gains were internal/no alliance/ ghosts and all around 2k in size.

And of course there is an award for KoV for assaulting your nemesis Deathy and NS. Bias? Unpossible!

DeletedUser

As far as i was aware the conflict was upcoming - not aware as to whether or not it's actually happening. NS have not attacked my members in a while, so i'd hardly call them nemesis. I can and do call them dishonourable but there's not enough interaction between the two alliances for it to be more than a failed skirmish.

My Alliance has a nemesis and it's not NS. But you're too mean for me to talk to about that, and doing so would also be off topic.

Ella is top of the fighter's ranking's still, and still going. She has not given up. Something even you can respect.

DeletedUser

one look at grepostats shows NS and KoV been going at it hard.

Look around u Sapphy, this forum is dying and the universe isn't going to implode if u talk about ur problems. And how can you call me mean? It hurts my feelings considering that I have kept my word all this time and did not attack u or ur friends for bp. Even after your numerous attempts to get me banned I'm still not mad at u. It's because I'm a nice person!

About Ella, it's not like I hate the girl, she can do her own thing, but she can't prevent the inevitable. I just hope she learned her lesson that great team is better than credit card players on any given day.

DeletedUser

I like to lead by example so i try not to be off topic. I'd be much more interested to see if you had a idea that might help Valaghar out of his current predicament?

DeletedUser

Tyrone is indeed nice for not bp farming your alliance. If i was in his position I would probably be bp farming your whole alliance. So congrats to you Tyrone for being a nicer person than me.

DeletedUser19042

Wow...Now, i'm in a very bad mood last days. So sorry if I'm rude.

But firstly, Sapphie is just making a A.A. and doing a wonderfull job. I really like them. So if you read her A.A. she's in no way referring to her own alliance. So I don't think you guys have the right to refer to it.
In this A.A. she has to be OBJECTIVE and say an opinion as A.A. BUT NOT AS A MEMBER OF PELLA. And she's doing that fine.

I don't care about what you say about her or her alliance in other threads, because you're probably right, but in here you only say smething about her if it MATTERS or if it's mentioned in the A.A.

Saphie is putting a lot of effort to keep the A.A. running and I hope she'll continue like that. So cut the Bull and just focuss on what she writes as A.A. and NOT as Pella-Sapphire Sorrows.

Jeezzz guys, grow up. You are just focussing on her and Ellarana in these forums. Why that hate towards them???? I RESPECT my enemies. I respect WE. So time for you guys to do the same.
You can give your opinions on a certain alliance, player etc...But there are limits!

EDIT; you know my sig. SIGN your -reps!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh that sucks Jorvisa, i hope your alguds gee. Well i kinda agree with you, i dont see any reason to get annoyed at Sapphie, shes doing a wonderful job with this A.A thing, so no need to be rude.

DeletedUser

........ I just hope she learned her lesson that great team is better than credit card players on any given day.

I'd plus rep you for this if i could Tyrone but apparently i've got to spread some around a bit first. Teamwork is far more important & better than running up the credit card. However, i refer to jorisva1's comment about this being the A.A. column........ This is a fun column and Sapphy is writing here as A.A. for fun. I know we all have our opinions but this is the "fun" opinions bit :)

Now on to serious business. I need some ideas to get Anonymous, ahem......erm......me out of the pickle i landed in last week. Lets have some fun suggestions & lets see what jams it gets me in to :):):)

And regarding your comments about not BP farming our alliance...... I don't really know any background details regarding this but again if you are keeping your word on something said between you & Sapphy, then you have my respect for that!!!!!

DeletedUser

one look at grepostats shows NS and KoV been going at it hard.

Look around u Sapphy, this forum is dying and the universe isn't going to implode if u talk about ur problems. And how can you call me mean? It hurts my feelings considering that I have kept my word all this time and did not attack u or ur friends for bp. Even after your numerous attempts to get me banned I'm still not mad at u. It's because I'm a nice person!

About Ella, it's not like I hate the girl, she can do her own thing, but she can't prevent the inevitable. I just hope she learned her lesson that great team is better than credit card players on any given day.

lmao, your not seriosly trying to make people tyunk we use more gold then you guts do? You have many many members that use gold to speed up troops. no other way to expain a 300ish ls nuke eing killed but a new one being able to be sent from same city less then 2 days later. And as far as the cities I lost. I was out of town for a week but still able to pay a bit so only went in VM for the 1day at start ad end when I was travelling all day. plus all the cities I have lost up till this psting were cities hit when I was offline.
Think I may have to rename you TrashTalkingTyrone since you seem to like talking trash so much when you dont even know the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bla bla bla "you don't know the facts". Is that the only line in your trash talking vocabulary?
If i remember correctly, you tried to snipe on some occasions like you did today. Were u offline today as well? You know, us normal players, we don't know what offline means, we grind it out 24/7.

Maybe some MOS guys use gold, but we don't bank on them and start a war that we can't win, but that's what you did when you put all chips on 303.

rename you TrashTalkingTyrone
If you gonna rename me, I want to be known as 'CaptainAwesome' please.

P.S. It's such an awesome post, would hate to see it deleted.

DeletedUser

I believe this is relative

Seeing as it is pertaining to one of the Cups, I feel this is a valid on topic post :D

Knights of Valor - I will give this alliance some credit, sourkraut in general. He pulls the weight in this alliance, hands down. To call the fighting between them and us, a "failed skirmish" is a pretty inaccurate statement though. To be honest, score is;

KoV - 22
NS - 4

This is however as you previously called it before a "failed skirmish", an upcoming event. Keep your eyes and ears tuned in.

P.S. - Saphy's nemesis is a little group from Gamma. Just sayin'

P.S.S - I love Ty. Ho nomo ;)

DeletedUser

Glad to see you back on the forums deathy, and I think I have developed a bit of a man crush on tyrone no homo ;). Oh gotta make sure my post is on topic.

Cool job with the rewards saphy, DW and Norma snockers are a bunch of sock sniffers :eek:

DeletedUser

See me back? Where did I go?! Just because I don't post, doesn't mean I don't read :p

I am always here <3

I can't help it, I have Rex Ryan disease, feet just get me all worked up and stuff!