Agony Aunt - Week 13!

DeletedUser

Greetings my sweet posters of Pella,

I found the most interesting letter in my mailbox last week, offering advice to our dear friend Anonymous (Valaghar). I wonder if you can figure out who he is?

Hello A.A!

Well Valaghar is in a bit of a mess I see, and I have deliberately not replied for a few days to make the coppers think he will not attempt to escape. Valaghar should have done better, but it was very unfortunate he got caught. I feel I have some expertise in the area of evading the authorities, and I will help you as much as I can.

So at the moment you are in the lockers I imagine, having been there a few times myself? I will try getting Sapphire to pass you my message, so you have a greater chance of escaping.

Firstly, you need a way to escape the lockers. I suggest you ask the guards if you can do some botanical work in your cell, and get a friend to send a blow dart gun, (with tranquilliser darts) and a small rubber ducky. Both these tools will be instrumental in your escape.

The 2nd part of my plan to get you out is the most risky, yet the most exciting. Pick a night with the full moon, it will aid you in your cause. Once you have worked out which day D-day will be, let the guards find your blow dart gun and darts when they come in for their nightly sweep. Little will they know that you have smeared the tranquillisation gel (from the darts) all over your rubber ducky. quickly hit them all with the rubber ducky, and put one of their uniforms on. Simply stroll out of the complex, and have Sapphie pick you up in her VW Beetle.
Next week I will give you some advice on evading the police dogs and helicopters that will be searching for you, hide in someone’s cellar till then.

May the force be with you Valaghar.
Your friend,

Harry H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it looks like our friend has someone knowledgeable to look out for him!

The 7 Deadly Sin Awards!

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game

214v4zt.jpg

This week the cup again goes to Ella, staying strong and surviving despite the allegations she won’t last – and still top of the fighter’s table, keeping herself in balance!

Anger ~ the player who shows the most aggression in game

2j519a1.jpg

This cup again goes to Eclipsin12 – there has not been much change at all in the attackers – have things gone stale? Fingers are crossed for a new conflict or the fanning of an old flame to brighten things up!

Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game

2qtzj1e.jpg

Our forum posters are actually doing pretty well in game at the moment – but I’d like to use this space to welcome a few new faces to the Pella forum. Welcome to gladiatoroom, UrbanCowboy, and Aidica :)

Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points

4jx7dc.jpg

Kraccen Cor, Which belongs to Harmacus of Knights of Valor. It’s a nicely built up city and in a nice neighbourhood too!

Gluttony~ The Player who takes the most cities in game

xmss2t.jpg

myn2011 has come close again with 38 cities but Ellaranna has just 2 cities more. With 40 cities she again claims the glutton cup!

Pride ~ The Best Alliance in Pella (My Opinion)

f53jnt.jpg

MOS have lost a few players (in what we shall assume was cutting the fat) but have maintained their spot at top of the points table. Well done

Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game

5nw0g4.jpg

I cannot choose this week. Do you think you have the best alliance in the game? Write into A.A. and let me know why your alliance is #1 – maybe I’ll consider your great alliance for this spot next week! ;)

Thank you for joining me in another week of Agony Aunt – I hope you send in a question or two and tune in again next week!

~Auntie Sapphie

DeletedUser

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game
This week the cup again goes to Ella, staying strong and surviving despite the allegations she won’t last – and still top of the fighter’s table, keeping herself in balance!

and staying in Vacation Mode ...

DeletedUser

Nice work Sapphire and its great to see ya have kept this going :)

DeletedUser

because nobody in TSL has ever used VM ever.
Stay on topic people. If you want to start a Silver vs TSL thread go ahead or head over to the trash talking thread. Everyone uses VM - I have never said anything to the contrary.

I was merely trying to make the comment that Sapphire was admiring a player who was currently in VM. Given she gives out these awards on a weekly basis I thought it was a strange choice giving it to someone who wasn't currently active.

Keep up the weekly awards Sapphire, they are a good read.

DeletedUser1483

lol. Fryn makes a very valid point.

Hell. What do i know? I havent been playing for the last 5 days. :p

DeletedUser

You never know, weeks down the track he might pick up his game. I certainly plan to keep the awards going long enough to give him the chance :p

DeletedUser

Stay on topic people. If you want to start a Silver vs TSL thread go ahead or head over to the trash talking thread. Everyone uses VM - I have never said anything to the contrary.

I was merely trying to make the comment that Sapphire was admiring a player who was currently in VM. Given she gives out these awards on a weekly basis I thought it was a strange choice giving it to someone who wasn't currently active.

Keep up the weekly awards Sapphire, they are a good read.

Not active? lol. Im pretty sure Ive been more active in the past week them most on the server have (even with the few days I was in VM)

DeletedUser

I love when you go fishing and you get not 1 but 2 bites ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, get mentioned twice in the same week. Once for an error, and once in kindness.

Hmmmmm..I believe I shall take the kindness. Thank you kindly, Sapphire. It is appreciated.

DeletedUser1483

I love when you go fishing and you get not 1 but 2 bites ;)

Nibble.

On topic: You should mention nibbling and fishing in your next adventure for anonymous. *cough*

Well played I think.

DeletedUser

You mean valaghar? I think founding cities is more his style :p

DeletedUser1483

Hey fryn! I went fishing for n00bs and just got a bite. :)