Agony Aunt - Week 6!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tyrone, we never were threatened to be eliminated by havoc. And if you really want to know my side of the story here it is...

before HurtU was banned he had asked me if I wanted to pact with thebanned. I told him it would be a good idea since I play with many of them on another server. Then he tells me that he brought the pact idea to his leaders and they voted against it and didnt even want a nap with us. so when lowkey brought up the idea of a NAP shortly after I agreed to it.

Now we get to the part I think you are refering to. When maximus asked me if him, you and a few others could join Silver and I turned you down. You can tell yourself that we were scared of Havoc if you want but thats not the case. Yes the fact that you were fighting them was part of the reason, but was out of respect of the NAP not out of fear. The main reason though, and I have told both Maximus and Volsung this is that I dont like trash talkers. People that post stuff here without even knowing the facts and knew that you were a trash talker as you had been doing it often in forums from very early on in this server.

Silver is an alliance mostly made up of friends that have known each other for years and a few nice additions we have made here. We are a straightforward honest alliance that treat other allances how they have treated us. We are not scared of a fight but when an allance thinks we are not worth being an allie to them asks us for help hitting one that saw what we really were and wanted to work with us we are not gonna help the one that didnt think much of us.

Now as I stated before there is no need for you trying to start a war with us using your words in this forum. I dont base my diplomacy on the acts of one person in here as you dont speak for your alliance. Also SS asked us to stop using this thread for this so if you really want to keep trashing us you might as well start a new thread for it instead of messing up this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Max, hope you have a large shelf for all those cups!

DeletedUser

Tyrone, we never were threatened to be eliminated by havoc. And if you really want to know my side of the story here it is...

before HurtU was banned he had asked me if I wanted to pact with thebanned. I told him it would be a good idea since I play with many of them on another server. Then he tells me that he brought the pact idea to his leaders and they voted against it and didnt even want a nap with us. so when lowkey brought up the idea of a NAP shortly after I agreed to it.

Now we get to the part I think you are refering to. When maximus asked me if him, you and a few others could join Silver and I turned you down. You can tell yourself that we were scared of Havoc if you want but thats not the case. Yes the fact that you were fighting them was part of the reason, but was out of respect of the NAP not out of fear. The main reason though, and I have told both Maximus and Volsung this is that I dont like trash talkers. People that post stuff here without even knowing the facts and knew that you were a trash talker as you had been doing it often in forums from very early on in this server.

Silver is an alliance mostly made up of friends that have known each other for years and a few nice additions we have made here. We are a straightforward honest alliance that treat other allances how they have treated us. We are not scared of a fight but when an allance thinks we are not worth being an allie to them asks us for help hitting one that saw what we really were and wanted to work with us we are not gonna help the one that didnt think much of us.

Now as I stated before there is no need for you trying to start a war with us using your words in this forum. I dont base my diplomacy on the acts of one person in here as you dont speak for your alliance. Also SS asked us to stop using this thread for this so if you really want to keep trashing us you might as well start a new thread for it instead of messing up this one.

Thank you for clearing it up, now I know your side of the story. And why try to insult me? Are you mad?

Regarding HurtU... I have no idea about your talks with him. After his departure, everything changed many times.

At the time when our small group wanted to join Silver, we genuinely believed HaVoC would go after you next and you would fight them. Otherwise, we would not ask to join you. You declined us because I said "Come at me bro" to LoWKeY on external forum.
Seriously, here is the thread where I said it: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?36207-Ocean-Rulers/page5
The message says:
NS are 4-6 hr away from us by LS, there isn't much we can do and we got our own enemies as well. But u are welcome to have a go at us.

What a trash talker I was, I'm almost as good as a pro-wrestler. Isn't that right Ellaranna?

Bottom line is we were never afraid of HaVoC. We were ready to fight them when there were 150 of us and we were ready when there were only 5 of us. As you pointed out, it's on the record. I talked 'trash' since day one. Even when it looked like I would get rimmed, I never stopped coming here. You may not like it. Too bad. I back what I say here with my actions in game. Almost everyone else who trash talked at the beginning either got rimmed or quit, I'm still here.
We are coming for you. I can guarantee that. I will also guarantee The Enlightened will fall just like NS did. You all might not like diplomacy but without you don't stand a chance. You chose your allies very poorly.
As you can see I can also walk the walk.

While we fought the number 1 alliance, you enjoyed a NAP with them. You say it's because you honour your agreements and I actually think it's a good trait to have. Haven't seen you back stab anyone, which is rare these days. However, despite all that MOS is the best alliance today.
deal-with-it-cat.jpg

DeletedUser

Tyrone can you please stop it? You've derailed my thread several times now.

DeletedUser2663

From this point on any posts that are not related to A.A will be deleted as spam/offtopic. if you want to talk about silver vs mos then give your opinions on them in the top 12 thread.

DeletedUser

what's with the awkward silence? Is every single posts getting deleted because it's not related to A.A.?

DeletedUser2663

There has been no posts since i have posted my last message.

DeletedUser

People say well done and thank you and leave it at that usually Tyrone.

I'll remind people to send in questions though. We need those questions to be sent in :)

DeletedUser

Well done SS, sorry for not sending in a question, was a bit busy with tanning on the beach. :) back in action now though, will send you one this week.

DeletedUser

Fantastic to hear - glad you enjoyed the Vacation but surely you could have swum while you were there? :p

Hey guys,

It's the day before A.A. comes out again and there are still no questions :( Don't you think you should send some in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well when i started A.A. off back in Nu, this was what i said:
Hello there. You may know me, I'm Sapphire Sorrows. I am to be the Agony Aunt for MrGlenn's paper. If you have a world Nu related problem that you would like some help with, please feel free to let me know via a mail either on forum, or in game.

I will Post your questions Anonymously, renaming those who would prefer to keep things private.

If you are having trouble understanding the ins and outs of how Nu works, or are simply having Grepolis Growing pains, let me help you.

In Sigma, i put it this way;

Should it be Forum or Grepolis growing pains, I’m here to hear you, and to give you advice.
If you have a world Sigma related problem that you would like some help with, please feel free to let me know via a mail either on forum, or in game.

Does that help explain it? There are some personal and targeted questions that i refuse to answer because i refuse to be part of bully tactics....but i don't get many of those sent in :)