Agony Aunt!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

2uts3ec.jpg

Hello my darlings, did you miss me?
It’s been too long.
For those of you who are new, greetings. I am Auntie Sapphie, and I’m here to help.
Should it be Forum or Grepolis growing pains, I’m here to hear you, and to give you advice.
If you have a world Sigma related problem that you would like some help with, please feel free to let me know via a mail either on forum, or in game.

I will Post your questions Anonymously, renaming those who would prefer to keep things private. I will answer all questions on Thursday evenings, and I’ll be regular.

So, take a seat. Would you like a cup of tea?

14o2mbs.jpg

Let me introduce you to a new feature of Agony Aunt….The 7 deadly Sin awards!
1691310.jpg
Each A.A. I shall gift these awards to players on the server. They’ll come with my explanations and opinions, of course :p
Here’s a small bit of info to let you know what each one is:

214v4zt.jpg
Lust ~ They player I most want to be based on their performance in game

2j519a1.jpg
Anger ~ The player who shows the most aggression in game

2qtzj1e.jpg
Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game

4jx7dc.jpg
Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points

xmss2t.jpg
Gluttony ~ The Player who takes the most cities in game

f53jnt.jpg
Pride ~ The Best Alliance in game (My Opinion)

5nw0g4.jpg
Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game

I understand some of you newbies may feel apprehensive about me, having not heard of me before. Rest at ease, here’s a sample of my talent, from the Nu forum.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=15064

As you can see it’s not scary at all, I’m a nice person.
I can’t wait to hear from you all.

~Auntie Sapphie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as people send in questions ;)
We'll have our wee award ceremonies though!

DeletedUser

JTin, i'm only moody around Beta :p

I have done this before, in Nu. I'm just upgrading and involving Grepolis more.

DeletedUser17045

Welcome, welcome!

I am new so I shall be expecting great things from you ;) Oh yes! The pressure is on for you, my dear!

Anyway, I will be contributing with questions, and hoping to win some TEA CUPS! WOOT! I LOVE MY TEA ;)

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser

Oh that's very sweet, but i don't think you quite understand. Forum members give me questions, and i answer them.

DeletedUser17045

Dammit. I said answers instead of questions. That was an error on my part. See what immense amounts of homework and assignments does to your brain?!?!?! -.- I'll fix it :D

DeletedUser

Good, Good. Don't worry, one day you will actually miss the whole book-learning thing. It doesn't last forever :p

DeletedUser829

Ahh, these brings back memories of the old Alpha forum. Thunder gods, Ice Cream, and JohnyDixon... please don't stop.

DeletedUser

This will make my Thursdays so much funner. I hope to win some teacups. This will be an interesting world with this. I myself might even start a newspaper!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Gulio if I see you in Sigma and am within conquer range I'm gonna rim you. Why do you need to insult someone like that?

DeletedUser

What is the reason for life? no no no i will never give a question that hard. lol

What is 2+4+8-5*8/100000-100000000/5. with out using a calculator. That is much easier.

DeletedUser5061

Dear Agony Aunt
I have a problem, hope you can offer me some advice on how I can solve it. See I recently joined the world some idiot misspelled stigma and found me a alliance I want to join, the alliance is called the -Black Watch-, so I messaged it's founder to let me join but she is all like she can't invite me because her alliance members hate me because my alliance Project Venom from another server took all their cities
emoticon-00131-angel.png
but that's another server and they were under another name (Drakon Titans) how was I suppose to know rimming people on one server will effect me on another server. It's not like I can give their cities back they have either quit or have been sent more than 48 hours away. It seems I am surrounded in waters full of enemies :(

DeletedUser

Dear Agony Aunt
I have a problem, hope you can offer me some advice on how I can solve it. See I recently joined the world some idiot misspelled stigma and found me a alliance I want to join, the alliance is called the -Black Watch-, so I messaged it's founder to let me join but she is all like she can't invite me because her alliance members hate me because my alliance Project Venom from another server took all their cities
emoticon-00131-angel.png
but that's another server and they were under another name (Drakon Titans) how was I suppose to know rimming people on one server will effect me on another server. It's not like I can give their cities back they have either quit or have been sent more than 48 hours away. It seems I am surrounded in waters full of enemies :(

I am not your enemy! But this is not my question, so I better be quiet :eek:

DeletedUser16429

Charlie does hold gruges but hey message me and i would love to invite you to the 2nd best alliance

DeletedUser

what is 2+4+8-5*8/100000-100000000/5. With out using a calculator. That is much easier.

2 + 4 + 8 - 5 * 8 / 100000 - 10000000 / 5

2 + 4 + 8 - .00040 / 100,000 - 2,000,000

2 + 4 + 8 - .0004 - 2,000,000

14 - .0004 - 2,000,000

13.9996 - 2,000,000

DeletedUser

i would have to + rep you if you did that without a calculator.

DeletedUser829

Dear Agony Aunt,

How would Charlie Sheen win this game.