Agony Aunt!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ahh, these brings back memories of the old Alpha forum. Thunder gods, Ice Cream, and JohnyDixon... please don't stop. But please, get a better looking Aunt. I don't want to look at that when I come here.

I'm not so good with thinly veiled attempts at insulting humor, could you explain what you mean by "get a better looking Aunt"?

DeletedUser829

I'm not so good with thinly veiled attempts at insulting humor, could you explain what you mean by "get a better looking Aunt"?
Rather than explain my red neck humour...
I am not saying she's not pretty, but she seems to "english"ee... best way to put it...

DeletedUser

I'm Not English, If you mean British.
What's with people trying to guess my nationality?
The whole point of those pictures was to be the 60s/70s housewife look that everyone had.

Although when my mother saw the photos she said i looked like Amy Winehouse. I don't think i agree.

DeletedUser829

I'm Not English, If you mean British.
What's with people trying to guess my nationality?
The whole point of those pictures was to be the 60s/70s housewife look that everyone had.

Although when my mother saw the photos she said i looked like Amy Winehouse. I don't think i agree.

Well, you did the 60/70's perfect! I have no idea how she got Amy Winehouse from those :eek:

DeletedUser

You are very close socrates, but i believe he would use the Adonis blood in this instance. Do not forget that he is Bi-Winning.

DeletedUser

As fun as living on the wrong side of topic is, we should all stay on topic for the sake of the mods.

So my lovelies, mail me in the forum or in game.

DeletedUser

What is the fastest is the fastest way of obtaining culture points?

DeletedUser

Altrex,

If you would like your question to be answered then please submit said question in a private mail either in the forum or in the game.

DeletedUser

How can I take over world Stigma oh great one , answer my question. -bows-

DeletedUser

Firstly, create a world Stigma, and let no-one else play in it.