Wish List Agora levels

DeletedUser42769

I propose new levels for the Agora. The Agora is used to get Culture points (CP) to get new cities amongst other things. My idea is that the Agora will have 5 levels. Each new Agora level will increase the amount of CP you get per festival by 0.2, meaning that at the new Agora level 5 you will receive double the CP you got at Agora level 1, 2 CP.

Requirements

For Agora level 1-2:
10,000 of each resource, 100 Battle Points - It will take 8 hours to upgrade. 15 Points awarded for upgrade.

For Agora level 2-3:
12,000 of each resource, 200 Battle Points - It will take 10 hours to upgrade. 30 Points awarded for upgrade.

For Agora level 3-4:
15,000 of each resource, 300 Battle Points - It will take 12 hours to upgrade. 45 Points awarded for upgrade.

For Agora level 4-5 (Max Level):
18,000 of each resource, 500 Battle Points - It will take 14 hours to upgrade. 60 Points awarded for upgrade.

I propose that this idea is not to be used in every world but only used in Hero worlds, Achilles and Bellerophon as they don't have an ending so lots of players have hundreds of cities and it would help to be able to get more CP more easily, it also gives more of a chance to new comers to the world to get cities faster as most players in Hero worlds have been playing for years and are huge so it gives new players a chance of actually surviving in the Hero worlds.

Visual aids (Done in paint so not exactly what they will look like.)
agora 2.png Agora level 1 agora 3.png Agora level 2 agora 4.png Agora level 3 agora 5.png Agora level 4 agora 6.png Agora level 5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

might need some refining but the idea of upgrading the agora sounds pretty sweet. The bonus that comes with it needs some change
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser42769

Its just a rough idea at the moment, but that's just what i had in mind. feel free to comment what you think needs improving :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35863

an interesting idea. i think it would be a good thing. hopefully a dev sees this.

DeletedUser42769

Hopefully, i put a lot of effort into those pictures :p

Maxjoo

Phrourach
I really love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, as You said, the developers-administrators will see and take in consideration your comments, and our support... How did I not think of it before?... ;)...