ai Koinoniai tou Emporon

DeletedUser

Ancient Greek for, "The Guilds of Merchants" we aim to dominate the game economically, through smart and logistically efficient trade and monetary drive.

We are non-hostile by nature but if there is a reason for us to exhibit force we will...maybe not immediately but over time, you will know who you toiled with...

All are welcome, we're located on Ocean 63

Sincerely,

Binkulus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

Ancient Greek for, "The Guilds of Merchants" we aim to dominate the game economically, through smart and logistically efficient trade and monetary drive.

We are non-hostile by nature but if there is a reason for us to exhibit force we will...maybe not immediately but over time, you will know who you toiled with...

All are welcome, we're located on Ocean 63

Sincerely,

Binkulus

=) Farmville alliance... I wish we had more of those and less top 5 abp wise)))

DeletedUser

Thanks for the friendly comparison...but we're not a bunch of care bears. Once your a merchant you make your own decisions and control your own empire and do with it as you will. Our goal is not to instigate but to carefully strategize; needed for developing working trade routes. We'd like to be friendly with everyone, unless that is decided beyond our control, and we'd like to have as many Friendly Alliances as possible.

~Binkulus

"Our Growing alliance..."

Grepolis  1  - Binkulopolis-175512.jpg

*Pictured above are TheGimp, Binkulus, and paulosrcarolo's cities.

~Binkulus

DeletedUser

Hi all, I founded this alliance after a lots of experience of founding mercantile factions in many different MMOs. The concept of trade and resource management as a means to achieve actual power has always intrigued me. My intent with starting "The Guilds of Merchants" was to establish the largest, non-hostile, maritime trade network in north-east side of Heraklion. We accept all members as open trade partners, although no guarantee of protection or material assistance is given (that doesn't mean some of us wont help you out when we can).

DeletedUser

Alliance update:

Welcome new members Jarmo18, pascalote, paulosrcarolo, and our good friend SmokeyDMac!

3/25/12 4:25am est

Alliance Score: 5230
Alliance Rank (Server) : 208
Alliance Rank (Ocean) : 4 (score 4279)
Alliance Members: 8

DeletedUser24323

"The Guilds of Merchants" was to establish the largest, non-hostile, maritime trade network in north-east side of Heraklion. We accept all members as open trade partners
Cool I need a SIMS city Alliance not far so I can Trade, and send my troops for entertainment LOL
Lots of success to you and your team mates. PS: Do you offer credit

DeletedUser

Alliance Update

Alliance Update:

Public Update on the Guilds of Merchants. If you're interested in joining our alliance please PM Binkulus, Goocheus, or The Gimp. Or join us in game. We're located primarily in Ocean 63

~Binkulus

4/02/2012

New Members: xsyalvar, Poesidon1234, Qattiel13, THE AWESOME007, Seano39, and our good friend imfrickenbad!

Rankings Update:

Avg Points -- 902

Alliances (server) -- Rank, 131
Pts. 12,621

Alliances (ocean) -- Rank, 4
Pts. 10,963

Alliance top 3

#1 -- jarmo18 1658 pts.
#2 -- Goocheus 1617 pts.
#3 -- pacalote 1356 pts.

This week's Special Award:

This week's special award is a set of official Alliance Scales! This award has been given to, Binkulus (ha me!) for activating his forum account and posting actively in forums recently. The scales are an official seal attached to the signature card of all fully active alliance members.

How do you become fully active? Sign up on the Grepolis forums, post in our Alliance thread here,
and/or PM me for confirmation and I'll make you a sig similar to mine, Goocheus, and The Gimp. I won't create your sig until you post in either the private group forum, or the Heraklion Alliances thread (link above).

DeletedUser

You linked to this thread, lulz. It may be also important to note that Guilds (players) may leave the network (alliance) at any time without repercussion from the KtE since we don't have a centralized power structure like most alliances do.

Your sovereignty and our trade are my top priority as founder of the KtE.

-GXS

DeletedUser

Hey all, if you like some creative fiction and war stories, check out TheOnlyThomas' writing competition. There are some good stories, go vote for your favorite!

-GXS

DeletedUser

*A tired messenger, gasping for breath...delivers you a message

Alliance Update: 4/11/12

State of the Alliance Report -

Good things happening all around, growing quickly and already gaining some power internationally. Please contact either Goocheus or Binkulus with any specific questions and/or diplomacy.

Now for the Update.

New Members:

Polymnus
idkwhatsthat
Don15
epidemia121
theok1

Alliance Top 3:
Jarmo18 2271
theok1 2059
Goocheus 2055

Special Awards:
This week's "special award" goes to.............Jarmo18! Jarmo, got this one for his excellence in recruiting and occupation of the Alliance Points Leader.

Jarmo18
images
images

Other stuff:

I'd like to encourage everyone to grow. Keep doing what you're doing and decide which path you might like to take within the Alliance.

Just some things to ponder, please give us your opinions via PM's and we will respond. Thanks for tuning in this week.

~Binkulus

DeletedUser

Ἔμποϱων (Emporon) is still going strong and growing. We're still accepting new members in and near Ocean 63. There are new requirements to join, and you must maintain these requirements to retain membership:

-Level 10 Market Place
-Sustained personal defensive army proportionate to the size of your polis/poleis (aggressive army optional).

Message Goocheus or The Gimp here or in-game to apply.

-ΓΧΣ