Akillies Breakout

DeletedUser9795

Friends we are an alliance of all new cities. we are in world 57 and we are recruiting and everyone is invited....If u are interested than simply reply to this thread or send me a message. Early members might get a chance to become a diplomat in our alliance.

DeletedUser10810

Well we dont want to be protected, it should be you...who will need protection...

We are hungry, and we will come for you.

Ocean 57 is leaderless, we will give them one. Any doubt, start your game there...

DeletedUser10810

And uh ummmm...240BC...where is your location is?????????

DeletedUser10810

Well in game may be you are BIIIIIIIIG .. ;) But dont worry about us, we will be there soon, as we started late here...

Oh one more thing...Every alliance started is like this, I dont know the future of us...but I know some of us...and we will show ya in time...

I think then you can post something here m8... ;)

DeletedUser

why not come for me? im bored and stuck in an ocean where nothing happens. and everytime i try to leave some meddling kid messes my conquest with a rediculous (sp) amount of ls's.

DeletedUser10810

Till then, all mergers and applications will be screening and accepted if you prove to be a good player who have the potential to be the best in near future....

Oh! and we are not a mass recruiter...

One more thing, This alliance is not for surviving purpose, we established this for winning...like it or not...

So, all Ocean 57 players/alliances...wanna merge, wanna join us...let us know...As this age of the world, where everyone is almost matured and powerful, the late starters liek us, should be united under one alliance and go for the victory....

If you are not in Ocaen 57 and in some other oceans (47,37)...hold tight, we are coming...

DeletedUser10810

Ohhh Sparkzzz....I am sorry for ya...This kind of a hell lot of space for ya to expand man..(I guess you are a man)...

I miss that bro..Will try to find you if I can...

DeletedUser

wait! please attack me to! im sure your alliance can easily wipe me out

DeletedUser10810

Nice Travis....We are new here...Will try to prove the request after we be matured enough like you...I believe that will be a fair fight...

Dont worry point taken...

DeletedUser

The rawr I've seen this name before with the same attitude... Me and BC are in ocean 23 pretty far from you...

To bad though I would have been interested to see how strong you might become... and the fact is we might meet you in sooner then you reach us... not that we want to go searching for something that small... you know the saying "bigger fish to fry"

anyways welcome to the forums and pls don't double post if you want to add to what you said just edit your prevoius message...

DeletedUser10810

Hehe...you just make yourself hate by everyone in our alliance.

I hope we dont meet each other when we are strong. In that case the result will be devasted...

Anyway Happy Gaming to you to mate and thanks for be in our future expansion list. You know what I am saying.

I am not showing any attitute to anyone. This is normal in the WAR game unless you are a SIM player. lol...

Friends and enemies both are welcome here to post. We will be happy to give reply to you. But if you are near and almost same in the points or rankings of us, then you should think twice before posting any hostile messge here abt us.. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh great, another 1 man Alliance threatening to destroy someone. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I do find smaller alliance's acting bigger than they are, quite funny.

It's only once a bigger alliance steps into there ocean, do they start to worry.

None of that, '' You attack our members, we'll destroy you '', O no, It changes instantly to '' We are a small alliance, but we are growing and wish to grow in peace ''

How odd things change in a matter of minuets.

~Velario.

DeletedUser10810

<<<WE ARE NOW DEATH BRINGER>>>

Build up fast, Bulid up strong, Death is Comming and it wont be long.

@ Talion,

At least we are not like you, I know your history. You left The Underdogs and went to Renegades for shelter as they had a NAP with The 300. Then you call all you players behind. Thts called a cowardly act and the same thing you told here for us, so called NooB tribe...

This is a game, and we play it like that. Someone big can anyday step on us as we are young and still a start up alliance, but hell we will not go for mercy (We dont know how to retreat. Retreat is not there in our dictionary) and give you a hell fight before you feel your mistake.

Last edited by a moderator: