AL Declares Victory

DeletedUser

Aetolian League has been at war with Children of the Hydra for about 5 months now, started when they harbored AL refugee NickAshton.
Because CotH will not surrender, and this game never ends,
AL declares victory in the war with CotH.

Here are the facts..

We have taken 33 cities of CotH...
AL has lost one, the one i intentionally gave back...

Our tactics made them change leaders, which has not helped CotH be any more successful than before...
the decisions of their council concerning Nick the Leper have made at least 4 of their best and smartest players leave the alliance...
Their lack of diplomacy has left them weak and unsupported...
My spies further weaken their position...

This does not mean the war is over, apparently it will never be over...
...until the time myself and my members decide to move on...
...our decision...

With activity, strength, intelligence, and coordination, our alliance of 20 members has thoroughly whooped an alliance 3 1/2 times our size..

I just wanted all in the beta world to know our accomplishment,
our members deserve the recognition..

thanks for reading
bluffman

DeletedUser

Well sorry I have never heard this war was going on.

But seems like you'll are winning.

So congrats mate ;)

DeletedUser13405

Yeah, this war sounds rather interesting....one stupid refugee brought down an alliance that was ranked in the top 10? Caused them to lose a bunch of good players?

33-1 is a whooping. Props to you guys. Don't be a stranger on the forums and give us some more details.

Hearing about the same war v. Pheno over and over again does get stale.

Come on CotH what's your side of the story?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice job AL
Come on CoTH fight back!
It seems AL is fighting with pheno
hmmm.............

DeletedUser

Isn't the major topic world war in beta but good job anyway AL

DeletedUser

Lol has any one looked at the ocean their based in? Its nearly all Aetolian League! Nice job with only 20 people.(SW)

DeletedUser

thanks eGOD
and eGOD is correct I meant that AL is on Pheno's side
Risky move
Just my opinion though

DeletedUser

it was definitely not a risky move in our opinion. The only people we had to deal with that are with Xmortis, are CotH, and look how that is going.

DeletedUser

Oh my god a newb, GET HIM!

Yeah please do, darren is one of us and is far from a noob. If you believe anything opposite of what darren says then you have your facts incorrect. I hope we run into you (god.....).

Good work Bluffman! You have made me proud to be associated with you. I have learned much from you and I appreciate you for it.

DeletedUser

AL's diplomacy was centered around our position, our advantages, and our weaknesses....
AL is Pact'd with Phenomen, which is different from fighting along side them....
We have different agendas, with some of the same goals...

but still, thanks for the props all!
(count soon to be 34-1)

DeletedUser

Oh my god a newb, GET HIM!

lol my bad.. kinda had dual meaning what he said... this may be my second post in the public forum but i am far from a noob in game.. come and get me god61!!! thanks sensai for sticking up for me

DeletedUser

Ah, makes sense. And point-wise, it'd probably be 60-70% by my best guess, city wise, well, get into the top 15 so you'll be on the auto-updating maps :p

Lugosi

Strategos
Ah, makes sense. And point-wise, it'd probably be 60-70% by my best guess, city wise, well, get into the top 15 so you'll be on the auto-updating maps :p

I love how adams created a new inner sanctum :p You haven't made it til your on his maps

DeletedUser

No, he just has a good map. And the other map I know of that I can use effectively is, to put it bluntly, awful imo.