AL Declares Victory

Lugosi

Strategos
No, he just has a good map. And the other map I know of that I can use effectively is, to put it bluntly, awful imo.

all maps are awful compared to adams really, the black ones are okay. grepolis maps is useless, what we want is something like google maps but grepo instead. now that would be great

DeletedUser

lol my bad.. kinda had dual meaning what he said... this may be my second post in the public forum but i am far from a noob in game.. come and get me god61!!! thanks sensai for sticking up for me

No I have a better idea, you want some, COME GET SOME!!!!!! :supermad:

DeletedUser

Oh well happy birthday to you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14909

Decent stats, but lets face it the gloss is somewhat taken off by the alliance you're claiming victory over and the oceans where you overlap. We'll see how you do when you move out of your comfort zone into the hostile oceans.

DeletedUser

If you didn't notice, we are going into their ocean. Quite easily in fact

DeletedUser

Well done Bluff and Mangrove!
You guys are an inspiration to me and my alliance and have showed us what a small band of active friends can accomplish.

Love your work!!!
Booyah!

DeletedUser

Not bad stats, a little early to claim victory though in my humble opinion. If you look at the Dragon Heads stats, they are leading phen 145 - 11, and still going.

That being said, it will be interesting to see what happens when Al emerges ready to take on the world.

DeletedUser345

Not bad stats, a little early to claim victory though in my humble opinion. If you look at the Dragon Heads stats, they are leading phen 145 - 11, and still going.

DragonHeads consist of a lot of alliances gangbanging Pheno :p so more cities to attack with, cs to be launched, players to work together. All the alliances in it are bigger than AL so you cant compare good job bluff.

DeletedUser

Yes but AL have been fighting CotH for a looooong time lol

DeletedUser

Yeah 5 months
the pheno war hasn't been going for 5 months :heh:

DeletedUser

The majority of conquers from the Dragon heads are well coordinated intra-alliance strikes, not inter-alliance planned strikes. I was merely stating an opinion, not bluffing as you put it.

We've been fighting Phen for less than 2 months.