Pnp Alex's Last Words for Interlude

• Thread starter DeletedUser53868
  • Start date

TromboneTom

Strategos
I don't think it has much to do with who 'deserved' you may think others should get it because they fought more. People enjoy the game different ways that just how it is. Nobody deserved anymore than anyone else. Also as for HH it was a shame we never got attacked by anyone. TD attacked and took alot of NSD/EPI cities with very little retaliation.

As for our merge that everyone seems very annoyed about in the end we maybe had maybe 160-170 players contributing on a regular basis. So no more than your alliance.

Well done to NSD they have fought well and I believe will continue to do so its isn't finished yet an we will take nothing for granted we have achieved nothing until that 4th WW is built.

FYI - We don't want a crown we want to win the world
170-180 is more then double what we had and the be franky honest with you im happy we managed to secure three wonders and im happy with the changes inno has made regarding cycling in to accelerate with favor but im sure they can do even better then that.

As far as fighting goes HH never really striked me as a fighting alliance as i recall you guys always asking me to help you with your OPs on DBD.
The fighters of your alliance have left and moved into their own alliance called 'The smurfs'.
I understand you want the crown but to be honest with you was it worth it going through all those months of simming and playing friendly with anyone and everyone but DBD.

nonetheless congratulations on your four wonders.

DeletedUser54573

Oh I've completely accepted the fact that IO won :). Most of them came to this world just for ww and they got it I'm happy for them.l- I'm not devastated that we lost either- I'm here for the pvp aspect of the game and I had fun in this world :).
My point is the way IO won ww means they take the crown and that's it. I can accept IO winning but I can't accept them bragging about winning- because of how they won.
In any case it was nice to have a world with active externals and to all those whom I did not have contact ingame within hope that some time down the road I'll meet again and there can be a bit more fighting as well as trash talk :p

I can't/won't comment on others but I can and will say that I personally don't brag on this game, I never have and never will.

DeletedUser54163

Not bragging at all, just trying to shut down some rather salty people

DeletedUser53868

Ok, how exactly were we meant to compete when everyone else going for the win had merged?
Yeah we did a bigger merge than everyone else.
About exo and guinea, I don't speak for them but they both started in TD, they leave and join you and that's not a problem - it's their decision. They come back - it's also their decision.
You came expecting an easy win, something like 'tf-lb, road to victor of the world' and you didn't win and now your angry.
Respect to NSD, DBD and TF/TLB though

'Remember about the 7 months they passed here recruiting everything around, and then forget about them forever'
Got to admit this confuses me. TD and HH were on no way an MRA, nobody in interlude went around the externals boasting, we didn't spend our time simming and treated TF/TLB with respect.
Easy win? lmfao, when did I expect a easy win, tell me
HH and TD weren't MRAs, but 4H is one, and you added 2 more alliances into an MRA that consists of 3 alliances

3+2 = 5 in my country, I don't know how it is on yours. So yes, I consider a alliance with 4 sisters a MRA. You don't?

DeletedUser53824

Ok, 4h could be called an MRA
Still respect would be alright...

DeletedUser54573

So because 4H leadership was contacted by individual players or alliances (more than one) outside our original ocean (O53) to merge with our alliance we are classed as an MRA. Lol. Wow, okay. First of all, the numbers we gained in kasmenai was the first time it happened like that for us. Second, it wasn't something we planned on or expected but it happened. Instead of commenting, thinking you know something when clearly you don't I suggest getting some facts first.

TromboneTom

Strategos
So because 4H leadership was contacted by individual players or alliances (more than one) outside our original ocean (O53) to merge with our alliance we are classed as an MRA. Lol. Wow, okay. First of all, the numbers we gained in kasmenai was the first time it happened like that for us. Second, it wasn't something we planned on or expected but it happened. Instead of commenting, thinking you know something when clearly you don't I suggest getting some facts first.
As far as i recall there was 4 horse 4.1 4.2 4.3(?) 4.4(?) id say thats MRA worthy.

E; your horseman alliances have little to no BP wich makes me think your game plan was to play wonders all along as a massive MRA.
A friend of mine moved away from O53 as he said all you guys do is cuddle take internals and random ghost city's makes me wonder if people realise that this is a war game...

DeletedUser54573

As far as i recall there was 4 horse 4.1 4.2 4.3(?) 4.4(?) id say thats MRA worthy.

E; your horseman alliances have little to no BP wich makes me think your game plan was to play wonders all along as a massive MRA.
A friend of mine moved away from O53 as he said all you guys do is cuddle take internals and random ghost city's makes me wonder if people realise that this is a war game...

Clearly you haven't read my post properly or correctly. Maybe we did have a few too many allies, maybe we didn't and as for this "friend" I have a rough idea who you mean. If he/she had a problem he/she never voiced it and voices are there to be used all he/she had to do was use it. Which they didn't and that's on them.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Clearly you haven't read my post properly or correctly. Maybe we did have a few too many allies, maybe we didn't and as for this "friend" I have a rough idea who you mean. If he/she had a problem he/she never voiced it and voices are there to be used all he/she had to do was use it. Which they didn't and that's on them.
No he moved towards 56 and enjoyed the game alot more as he got to attack everyone and anyone.
As far as to many allies, i dont think 4h could ever have to many allies after all they had 2/3 acad's lol
You guys are lucky there was no real alliance near you or you would of all been food for actual proper players.

DeletedUser53998

Why are u criticising everyones play style? If people want to play like that's up to them. It's nots your place to come and tell them how you think the game should be played more than one way to play. Your way isn't better than anyone else's.

DeletedUser54573

No he moved towards 56 and enjoyed the game alot more as he got to attack everyone and anyone.
As far as to many allies, i dont think 4h could ever have to many allies after all they had 2/3 acad's lol
You guys are lucky there was no real alliance near you or you would of all been food for actual proper players.

Lol. That's your opinion, means nothing. This is just becoming entertaining on your part. Enough said. :)

TromboneTom

Strategos
Why are u criticising everyones play style? If people want to play like that's up to them. It's nots your place to come and tell them how you think the game should be played more than one way to play. Your way isn't better than anyone else's.
I guess not everyone liked your play style either ei; Ian/GDX i wonder who is next in line.

Lol. That's your opinion, means nothing. This is just becoming entertaining on your part. Enough said. :)
Not an opinion its an actual fact.

DeletedUser53998

I assume RL got in way for both of them but that was very very low. Seems personal for you then because I would count that as personal insult.

TromboneTom

Strategos
I assume RL got in way for both of them but that was very very low. Seems personal for you then because I would count that as personal insult.
It was not RL it was regarding how their alliance was being run and the direction it was heading towards.
As i mentioned not everyone likes to sim pointlessly some people play this game to fight and to attack people rather then run festivals.

DeletedUser53998

I not sure how u figure that ? Iain was the leader of the alliance he dealt with more or less everything until he went dark. So unless he didn't like his own methods I am not sure what to tell you.
As for Gdx he never had any complaints that I heard of and again he was founder and had an equal share in things .

If u have any else to say message me I game I don't think people want to hear this much more tbh.

TromboneTom

Strategos
I not sure how u figure that ? Iain was the leader of the alliance he dealt with more or less everything until he went dark. So unless he didn't like his own methods I am not sure what to tell you.
As for Gdx he never had any complaints that I heard of and again he was founder and had an equal share in things .
I guess the shared things wasnt as equal as he never returned after new years vm aye?

DeletedUser18039

This thread is like the perfect picture of what Grepo has become: a whine and please party.

Whine a lot, then ask someone to please let some simmers cycle in to get a crown because they played for a long time without any real opposition and deserve it.

I've never been able to stomach the idea of playing till WWs and this little hissy fit on the part of a little girl gang clutching alternate facts tells me I was right.

DeletedUser28198

So much I want to yell at some people, but I'm too tired to. So I'll keep it short.

Not going to speak about my own alliance at all here.

I definitely do think some alliances deserve to win more than others, and I don't think HH is among those deserving to win. And that's not because they did win - its their character and their manipulative and cheap playstyle. They also were not fighters at all, as Tom said. 4H was an MRA, but they were respectful and respectable. Drifters proved you can do nothing outstanding and still come out on top. Sim your way to victory. But I'd certainly have respected an alliance that was just 4H + Drifters more if HH wasn't in the mix.

I think Nocturnos had good character and was deserving. Could have done more fighting..

DeletedUser18039

In the end, Drifters won their "war" with EPI. Being the kind of player who respects a fighting alliance like EPI, that strikes me as "outstanding" enough.

DeletedUser54574

"If you give up principal for victory, you will end up with neither principal nor victory."

Please give your opinion GP. Speaking of respected enemy.